Native Completed European 1h Dueling Contest - [EDC]

Users who are viewing this thread

In-Game Nmae:Sodomard
Steam Contact: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198065478298/
Faction Desired:Vaegirs

Oiii lads, just updated the player list and added a couple of details to the rule set (1.5 and 2.2(!!!) in Class and Tournament rules and 1.4 in Sign up rules and contacting to be specific.) Plus, we've reached the number of over 90 participants, which brings us even closer to my goal of 128 players in the tourney.  :smile:
P.S. People who haven't chosen their faction yet should especially take into consideration rule 2.2, yes, I mean you Arni, Bendetto, Ceasar, Alex, Razer and Xerxes :p

Grey_Warden said:
Oiii lads, just updated the player list and added a couple of details to the rule set (1.5 and 2.2(!!!) in Class and Tournament rules and 1.4 in Sign up rules and contacting to be specific.) Plus, we've reached the number of over 90 participants, which brings us even closer to my goal of 128 players in the tourney.  :smile:
P.S. People who haven't chosen their faction yet should especially take into consideration rule 2.2, yes, I mean you Arni, Bendetto, Ceasar, Alex, Razer and Xerxes :p

Okay edited my post  :smile:

Chamain said:
Grey_Warden said:

Okay edited my post  :smile:
Thank you, edited your faction in the player list as well now :3

In-Game Name: -ANDREI-
Steam Contact: https://steamcommunity.com/login/home/?goto=%2Fid%2F7thPanzerBattalion%2Fhome
Faction Desired: Swadia

Back
Top Bottom