[WB][S]Europe in Flames : Old main Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oldtimer said:
Hi,

in this kind of historical setting Polish Commonwealth should be added time permitting.

Rgds, Oldtimer

Hi

I'm planing to add new factions and a bigger map in future versions, as an expasion.

Also a suggestion could some more music be placed in , either from that timeperiod or good ol' sabatoon. And I find ai to be a bit dumb because denmark is all infantry and they can't even approach me without getting massacered all in all a excellent mod wanted this for a long time :grin:

Sal_TheConqueror said:
Also a suggestion could some more music be placed in , either from that timeperiod or good ol' sabatoon.

Don't you hear the music???  :oops:

And I find ai to be a bit dumb because denmark is all infantry and they can't even approach me without getting massacered all in all a excellent mod wanted this for a long time :grin:

Denmark had a very weak army, mainly infantry from levies and a few mercenaries and had a poor role at the war.
That's what i tried to show, but i will take your suggestions into consideration.

Thanks a lot

Jatynski said:
Sal_TheConqueror said:
Also a suggestion could some more music be placed in , either from that timeperiod or good ol' sabatoon.

Don't you hear the music???  :oops:

And I find ai to be a bit dumb because denmark is all infantry and they can't even approach me without getting massacered all in all a excellent mod wanted this for a long time :grin:

Denmark had a very weak army, mainly infantry from levies and a few mercenaries and had a poor role at the war.
That's what i tried to show, but i will take your suggestions into consideration.

Thanks a lot

Oh so I can expect Sweden to annihilate everyone (YIS) , yea I do hear the music but it's oddly unfitting in my taste , but you can't argue with those :grin: , also pike units for sweeden have 0 polearm proficiency and a question if I upgrade to top tier musketeer they only get pistols and commanders look a bit odd aswell so is it best to keep my army 2nd tier units if you understand me?

Sal_TheConqueror said:
Oh so I can expect Sweden to annihilate everyone (YIS) , yea I do hear the music but it's oddly unfitting in my taste , but you can't argue with those :grin: , also pike units for sweeden have 0 polearm proficiency and a question if I upgrade to top tier musketeer they only get pistols and commanders look a bit odd aswell so is it best to keep my army 2nd tier units if you understand me?

I was checking the troop tree and you're right, i don't know what i was thinking about :oops:
Curaissiers were armed with 1 or 2 pistols and a sword; same at officers, but of course, tier 5 is mostly with pistols, and this is a no sense.

I will change it in the next patch.

Really appreciated !!!

Jatynski said:
Bloid said:
"Reyno" (kingdom) is properly spelled "Reino".

I know, i'm from Spain.  :grin: . But "Reyno" is the right form of the spelling in the old spaniard of that era.
Oh okay.

- The guy picking fights in the tavern is cool but he still gives you a Nordic sword instead of his rapier
- The "choose your background" menu leads to dead ends if you're picking the native choices

Very nice and promising mod! And most importantly, it's for Single player! Best of luck, it already seems to be great, I know it will only get greater.  :smile:

Here you have the campaign map

ri6zcy.jpg

Sal_TheConqueror said:
Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee , will it at one point feature most if not all of europe ?

Yes
When this version be finished, i'm planning about a big expansion of the mod:

-Full Europa map
-More factions
-New features based on Totsk MS

Still working on the polishing of the actual version ...  :wink:

Jatynski said:
Sal_TheConqueror said:
Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee , will it at one point feature most if not all of europe ?

Yes
When this version be finished, i'm planning about a big expansion of the mod:

-Full Europa map
-More factions
-New features based on Totsk MS

Still working on the polishing of the actual version ...  :wink:

I am liking the beta version you released.  I haven't noticed any bugs yet except the half-naked minstrel dude.  He can be fixed easily enough.

I wait a final version, I want play a "Mousquetaire du Roi" for a french Faction !!!

Mousquetaire du Roi is a mounted unit

201207250033.jpg

It is a emblem of Musketeers of King (Mousquetaire du Roi)

Soubreveste_mousquetaires.svg

giberne-de-la-premiere-compagnie-de-mousquetaires-de-la-maison-militaire-du-roi-mousquetaires-gris-restauration-181_3.jpg

(Sorry for my English, I'm french  :smile: )

Hello there

The released version 1.0 is ready for download as a patch. You can find it at the main post.

I don't plan about major changes at this point. Only bug-solving and things like that.
After Xmas i will start to develope the new expansion, wich will be a standalone mod.

Anyway, feedback is needed, and support will be done.

Changelog:

-Items
Most weapons, uniforms, armors and clothing's prices and stats rebalanced.

Pike's stats and lenght modified.

2 pistol and 2 musket new models added.

-Troops

Redesign of the whole troop-tree, with new generic names, for the sake of simplicity and understanding.

Troop Stats rebalanced.

-Start menu

Solved the dead end of previous versions.

-NPC

Solved the problem with the naked Minstrel at taverns.

Solved the problem with Maximilian von Liechstenstein.

2 Kingdom rulers modified*

---------------------------------

*Due a dates mistake, the mod started at 1617.
I had change that date to 1618, in order to have integrated the Bohemian Kingdom in the Evangelic Union, and in consecuence, the rulers of HRE and the Union changed at that date too.

My best regards

Jatynski

Hi there

I recruit modders with some experience for EIF2.

Specially modeller/texturer.

I would much appreciate the help of: german, dutch, swedish and danish speakers in order to translate/modify/correct:
(french and slavic languages in the future)

Every help is appreciated

My best regards

Jatynski

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom