[Werewolf] Werewolf High - Wolf Victory!

Users who are viewing this thread

Not very often - it rarely ends well, especially this early in a game. Wolves might try to pull fancy moves when they are bored or desperate, but honestly, it doesn't pay off as often as one might think. There are times when protecting a packie is appropriate, but if that was my goal, I could have just as easily switched over to McConor to give him the outright majority of votes.

I'm curious to see who says Archer should not die at this point.

Seems he's a priority for a lot of people, because he's outed. Probably important to note.

Hey guys, sorry for being silent. I'll be more active over the weekend.

Anyway, McConnor should be the lynch today. I need to test a theory and we should do this before long. Don't listen to anyone trying to lynch someone else, they're wolves or wrong.

I'd vote McConnor now, but I don't know how many votes he has.

Odds of McConor, Rocketsheep, and Arch3r all being wolves?

I'd almost put it over 50% likely. Could be the exact wolf team.

Pharaoh X Llandy said:
Vote Count – Day 3, Count 3     

McConor  (5)  Ah_Zhou, Untitled, Big McLarge-Huge, Bolo the Bear, Rocketsheep
Rocketsheep  (4)  Lumos, Orgasmo, Lord Kelsier, Arch3r
Arch3r  (2)  King Bowser, McConor

Big McLarge-Huge votes Ah_Zhou     
King Bowser votes McConor     
Lumos votes Rocketsheep     
Ah_Zhou votes McConor     
Orgasmo votes Rocketsheep     
Untitled votes McConor     
Big McLarge-Huge votes McConor     
Lord Kelsier votes Rocketsheep     
Bolo the Bear votes Orgasmo     
Ah_Zhou votes McConor     
Rocketsheep votes Ah_Zhou     
Bolo the Bear votes Ah_Zhou     
McConor votes Arch3r     
Arch3r votes McConor     
Bolo votes Rocketsheep     
Rocketsheep votes McConor

The part where it says Biggie Mac voted Untitled, is a link to BMH's vote for McConor. AFAIK the tally itself is correct, the vote history has this error in it.

I didn't check anything else.

Orgasmo / Lord Kelsier are villagers on Rocketsheep's wagon.

Lumos I'm not sure but I'd lean villager.

I don't see all the wolves you're seeing. Arch3r is definitely a wolf, tho. Not voting McConor the other wolf.

Arch3r is the most outed wolf here, so that's my preference, but I'm not going to be picky.

McConor's wolfishness is more likely to be the case than his villagerness.

You're getting more and more scummy in my eyes, both of you.

OED I really hope you're still an innocent, even though I don't have much of a choice at this point. I'm not convinced Rocketsheep is the right answer but lynching me is an even worse option.

Unvote, Vote:Rocketsheep

OED being one of the few people to actually put more than the words 'vote' into his posts makes this whole game rather uninteresting and just a ****fest of throwing votes in all directions. Still no reason whatsoever to vote me or consider me scummy, yet people are convinced I'm a wolf. The honest ****? Are you really that easily guided by scum that you don't even take one moment to think on your own?

Halfway through the third day of school, just as the students are settling down into their science classroom and handing in their homework on Quantum Mechanics, a bell begins to peal in a low, grim tone. Every student stops dead and looks around into the faces of their friends, searching for an indication that somebody knows what this means. A few seconds later, the school tannoy system sputters into life with a cough of static, and the principal’s voice echoes around the classroom.

“All students, please report immediately to the auditorium.”

They file out of the classroom, their hearts both fearful and eager, and take their seats once more in front of the stage upon which the darkly-clad principal stands waiting..

E-xbz.jpg

“News” he says, linking the fingers of his hands together in front of his chest as if pondering how to continue. “It seems my warnings have not gone unheeded, and that some of you truly are fed up with seeing your fellow students picked off one by one whilst others stand around and do nothing but talk.

“The votes are in and have been counted, and even checked twice, and the majority feel that in the interests of their own survival, McConor must die.”

[size=14pt]”NOOOOOOOOO!” McConor leaps from his seat with a gutteral scream, his finger pointing at Rocketsheep. “You fools, you idiots, you morons, it’s him you should be lynching, not me!” He turns to the recently reincarnated Orgasmo, Enchanted Dildo. “Orgasmo, friend, you’re one of the few voices of reason here. Tell them that they’re wrong. Tell them they’re making a terrible mistake!”

But Orgasmo remains silent, his eyes fixed firmly on the floor.

“You’ll regret this!” McConor rages. “You’ll all regret this! I swear, you’ll all pay for killing me a second time.”

With a mighty leap, McConor jumps from his seat and makes a dash for the door, but King Bowser and Bodrax are faster, and they tackle him before he can get more than a few feet past the stage. Together they frog-march him back, and force him to kneel in front of the principal.

E-xbz.jpg

[size=14pt]
“McConor, by judgement of the majority you are to be hanged until you die. Should you prove to be a wolf, then may the devil take your furry soul and throw it into the deepest pits of hell. If, however, your friends are wrong, then may God have mercy upon you and may he accept you into his eternal grace.” He nods at Bowser and Bodrax. “Bring him.”

[size=14pt]The principal strides to the rope at the side of the stage and pulls firmly on it. The curtain swishes back to reveal the gallows the students had glimpsed briefly on their first day of school. Without hesitation, Bowser and Bodrax haul the screaming McConor to the gallows and hoist him up onto the platform. As Bodrax slips the noose around his neck, the seated students begin to cheer as hope fills their hearts. Could they finally have found themselves a wolf?

Bowser kicks out, sending the platform upon which McConor stands flying from under the boy’s feet, and as the noose tightens around McConor’s neck, his body twitches and flails as his soul is wrung from it. Finally he is still, his eyes bulging and lifeless. The watching students hold their breath, for it is well known that when a wolf dies, he reverts to his animalistic form. But McConor’s corpse merely turns slowly from the end of the rope, and there are no signs of him changing into anything.

As the students watch, McConor’s ghost slides out of the shell and down onto the stage. He glares at those seated around him.

“Bastards.”

McConor (Mk II) has been lynched. He was the Model UN club student

It is now Night. Orders are due to me by Monday 28th December, 10PM GMT

Vote Count – Day 3, Count 4

McConor (7) Ah_Zhou, Untitled, Big McLarge-Huge, Bolo the Bear, Rocketsheep, King Bowser, Bodrax
Rocketsheep (4) Lumos, Orgasmo, Lord Kelsier, Arch3r
Arch3r (1) McConor

Big McLarge-Huge votes Ah_Zhou
King Bowser votes McConor
Lumos votes Rocketsheep
Ah_Zhou votes McConor
Orgasmo votes Rocketsheep
Untitled votes McConor
Big McLarge-Huge votes McConor
Lord Kelsier votes Rocketsheep
Bolo the Bear votes Orgasmo
Ah_Zhou votes McConor
Rocketsheep votes Ah_Zhou
Bolo the Bear votes Ah_Zhou
McConor votes Arch3r
Arch3r votes McConor
Bolo votes Rocketsheep
Rocketsheep votes McConor
Bowser votes McConor
Bodrax votes McConor

E-xbz.jpg
  “Welcome back, students. It is agreeable to see you all again. Or, perhaps I should say, most of you. Perhaps you haven’t noticed yet, but your numbers are reduced by one today. But before we get on to that, let us speak of McConor. It’s very unfortunate that you hanged an innocent, yesterday. The police came by after school had finished, but I told them that he’d tripped whilst assembling some stage equipment, and got his neck caught in the rope. You mustn’t let this discourage you from attempting to hang wolves.

“The last item of note, of course, is your missing classmate. I’m afraid the wolves were particularly vicious last night, and devoured most of the unfortunate student’s body. Fortunately, there was one item they didn’t eat.” The principal reaches inside his breast pocket and pulls out a shiny red apple. “Yes, there is no doubt this is the work of wolves, for what creatures would devour the flesh of a boy, and yet leave such a delicious and appealing fruit untouched? Had they known that their victim intended to give this to me today, they would have disposed of it, for this was all I needed to identify their poor victim. And he was none other than Lord Kelsier; a cruel and pointless death. Let us bow our heads in momentary silence as we remember Lord Kelsier’s smiling face… and you may wish to give thanks to whatever deity is at work here that it wasn’t you who was murdered last night.

“Now, don’t forget to keep an eye on the PA system for upcoming authorised absences.”

Lord Kelsier has been killed! He was the teacher’s pet.

McConor and Lord Kelsier may now opt to Possess: Playername. The following players are currently eligible for possession:

• None

McConor said:
How did that ****in' go then, all of you?
That's what you get for actually posting here, while not part of the veteran circle of King Bowser, Orgasmo, Bodrax and Big McHuge-Large!

So who's next, Rocketsheep or me?

Back
Top Bottom