[Werewolf] Werewolf High - Wolf Victory!

Users who are viewing this thread

Well I cocked up on Orgasmo v.1.

Who did he vote? Apparently, a lot of people!

Orgasmo votes Bodrax   
Orgasmo votes Untitled.   
Orgasmo votes Lord Kelsier 
Orgasmo votes Rocketsheep   
Orgasmo votes Leifr 
Orgasmo votes Arch3r 
Orgasmo votes Ah_Zhou

How erratic. I would probably find him suspicious today if he weren't dead. Regardless, one of those seven people wanted him dead. It wasn't me, because I'm an innocent. It wasn't Leifr, because that was a joke vote.

That leaves Bodrax, Untitled, Rocketsheep, Arch3r and Ah_Zhou. Damnit, Orgasmo, why did you make my job so hard?

Let's start with Untitled.

His contributions don't exist, he apologizes every other post for making some mistake, he went after super easy target Bowser. Classic noob wolf! Sadly, while this makes him a good lynch target, he is useless in this kind of analysis because, as a sensitive noob wolf, would not have steered the ship to lynch Orgasmo. Would be phenomenal if there are two wolves on this list, though!

Next, Rocketsheep. I'm getting blue reads. His lack of strong hunting is a wolf tell, but he's frank and honest about it and the fact that he's again the wave on "lynch someone every day" reads blue. All of this could be interpreted in the exact opposite direction, so I actually have no idea how to feel about him. He's a possible candidate for sure. Will re-visit if nobody better shows up.

Next, Bodrax. I increasingly don't like him! Came out of the gate Day 2 suspecting me on basis of wanting to lynch Arch3r with no explanation, only that I explained my suspicion of Arch3r in literally my one of two posts this game. Granted, my dislike of him MIGHT be colored by the fact he's suspecting me, because I've been supporting all of his posts that don't suspect me all along. I'll paint him yellow.

Arch3r I already analyzed. Noob wolf, I want to lynch him. He might even be bold enough to push for an Orgasmo lynch.

Ah_Zhou is an idiot but I think he's a blue idiot. Red idiots aren't so bold.

Okay! So Rocketsheep and Bodrax are both good enough to push an Orgasmo night kill, and I have mixed feelings about both of them.

Vote: Rocketsheep and I'm open to being convinced for Bodrax.

Before orgasmo was dead, I knew that he was innocent which was why I didn't vote him( again, gut instinct).
Now, not so sure. Even with Lefir's posts.
But I'm sticking with voting mcconner for now.

Orgasmo said:
And you are voting for Rocket, despite seeing him as "blue" and saying "so I actually have no idea how to feel about him. He's a possible candidate for sure. Will re-visit if nobody better shows up." ?

When you have two equally ****ty options, might as well pick one!

Except your decision doesn't correspond with your damn reasoning. Jesus, you'd thing it was easy to appear coherent, but nooooooooo....

/Drunk sheep

Leifr was replaced by OED, right?
If zhou (a wolf*) is suddenly saying that one of the 2 replaced ones is very likely to be a wolf, right after leifr was replaced AND
OED starts talking about his own (not leifr's) day 1 suspicions plus how they are rarely wrong, (thus subtedly trying to instill the feeling of him still having the same role), it is incredibly likely that Ah_Zhou and Leifr/OED are packmates.

* Why is Zhou a wolf?
Having 0 suspects all game and only presumed innocents. Suddenly without reason, claim or even a gut feeling, he randomly states that one of 2 people is a wolf. Two random people whose only link to eachother is that they were both replaces by a dead player.

vote: Orgasmo Enchanted Dildo

Why would Zhou say that in the first place though? It strikes me as incredibly off. I don't see any reason for him to jump on his packmates at this stage.

Lord Kelsier said:
Let's start with Untitled.

he apologizes every other post for making some mistake
I apologize for being comfortable enough to be able to admit my own mistakes in order to further a common goal.

He mentioned 2 people and says one of them is a wolf. It is not gunning for his packmate, rather a 'I told you so' when the right one would/may die at some point.

Another random thought. Arch3r is a wolf. The fact that no one hammered the last vote on him yesterday means that no wolf wanted to do that. And the wolves would only avoid this if Arch3r was one of them. This is reinforced by the fact that despite almost getting lynched yesterday, no one seems to be pushing for him today.

Bodrax said:
Another random thought. Arch3r is a wolf. The fact that no one hammered the last vote on him yesterday means that no wolf wanted to do that. And the wolves would only avoid this if Arch3r was one of them. This is reinforced by the fact that despite almost getting lynched yesterday, no one seems to be pushing for him today.

I'm all for it, bro, you want to do it?

Vote Count – Day 3, Count 1

McConor (4) King Bowser, Ah_Zhou, Untitled, Big McLarge-Huge
Rocketsheep (3) Lumos, Orgasmo, Lord Kelsier
Orgasmo (1) Bolo the Bear

Big McLarge-Huge votes Ah_Zhou
King Bowser votes McConor
Lumos votes Rocketsheep
Ah_Zhou votes McConor
Orgasmo votes Rocketsheep
Untitled votes McConor
Big McLarge-Huge votes Untitled
Lord Kelsier votes Rocketsheep
Bolo the Bear votes Orgasmo

Big McLarge-Huge said:
Too tired and drunk for explanations.  :party:

Orgasmo said:
You'll find this game easier if you commit to assumptions and be less indecisive.]

Rocketsheep said:
/Drunk sheep

Did everybody but me get drunk last night?  :meh:

Back
Top Bottom