[Werewolf] Werewolf High - Wolf Victory!

Users who are viewing this thread

Lumos said:
I don't want to vote Archer either, but it's apparently our only bet at the moment, because nobody will ****ing get together for a majority. We don't win by not lynching people. So - to everyone - stop doing nothing, join the goddamn bandwagon, and pray to Untitled's divinities that Archer is a wolf.
Jesus ****ing Christ. I thought lynching people was the main mechanic of the game, not something impossible to achieve.

Usually it is more easily achieved, but then we don't usually have several people who refuse to vote or don't show up at all.

Ahhahahahaha, that's a lie.

Ah_Zhou said:
People need to sleep too. Not everyone can just vote whenever.
Speaking of which I should sleep too. Its 12am
You are aware of the fact that a gameday lasts 5 days in reality, aren't you? Within those 5 days (10 now for 2 gamedays) it should be possible for you to at least vote somebody once. From what I see, you voted no-lynch early in the day and since then never even considered putting your vote somewhere. And now you drop out of the decision because it's late where you are, despite the fact you've been seeing this thread multiple times over the last few hours. You COULD have voted, but instead you didn't even try and decided to call it a day. For that alone you should be lynched!

---

All those people complaining that they don't like the current bandwagon should have tried to generate some momentum for their target of choice over the last few days. But when everybody is on the fence till the last moment, we get rushed bandwagons. Then again, those can sometimes work pretty well, so they aren't a bad thing in and of themselves.

But you guys saw how quick things can change. The voting block on Bodrax changed pretty quickly to Arch3r. So instead of complaining about "meh, I'm gonna vote along but I don't really think he's a wolf", why don't you come in and say "I'd really much rather lynch X for Y reason. Anybody willing to give it a try?". Unfortunately the only other alternatives thrown around from the lesser actives are Leifr (who many people believe to be an uninterested innocent), Bowser or me, none of which are likely to gain a lot of momentum.

So those of you who rather hang Ah_Zhou or Rocketsheep or whoever, why don't you just make a push and see what comes from it?

This is going to be another no-lynch day.

At that point I am without hyperbole requesting that the wolves kill me, as it will lower the number of voting townies and confirm their easiest victory of all time.

Arch3r (5) Bowser, Bodrax, Orgasmo, McLarge-Huge, Lumos
Ah_Zhou (2) Rocketsheep, Bolo
Bodrax (1) McConor
Leifr Eiriksson (1) Teofish
Orgasmo, Enchanted Dildo (1) Lord Kelsier
Big McLarge-Huge (1) Arch3r

No Lynch (1) Ah_Zhou

Not voting: (2) Leifr, Untitled

King Bowser votes Teofish
Big McLarge Huge votes Bodrax
Arch3r votes Big McLarge-Huge
Untitled. votes Big McLarge Huge
Lumos votes Untitled
Arch3r votes Leifr
Teofish votes Leifr
McConor votes Orgasmo
Orgasmo votes Untitled.
Lord Kelsier votes Orgasmo
King Bowser votes Orgasmo
Big McLarge-Huge votes Bolo 
Orgasmo votes Lord Kelsier 
Untitled votes Orgasmo 
Orgasmo votes Rocketsheep 
Lumos votes Rocketsheep
Untitled unvotes
Ah_Zhou votes No-Lynch 
Rocketsheep votes Ah_Zhou 
Arch3r votes Ah_Zhou 
Big McLarge-Huge votes Bodrax 
Lumos votes Bodrax 
King Bowser votes Bodrax
McConor votes Bodrax
Orgasmo votes Bodrax
Bolo votes Ah_Zhou
Orgasmo unvotes
Orgasmo votes Leifr
Arch3r votes Leifr
Orgasmo votes Bodrax
Arch3r votes Bodrax
Bowser votes Arch3r
Bodrax votes Arch3r
Orgasmo votes Arch3r
Big McLarge-Huge votes Arch3r
Lumos votes Arch3r
Arch3r votes McLarge-Huge

E-xbz.jpg

"My, aren't we a group of indecisive vote-changers today? I wonder how some of you would cope if I limited the maximum number of votes per day to three. It would prove an interesting social experiment, I'm sure."

Just lower the minimum required to lynch, it's all I ask.

I'll vote once at the start of day, say nothing else at all, never move that vote, and still have an easier time destroying wolves.

The only other option I see right now is to switch our votes to Ah_Zhou because Rocket and Bolo have parked votes over there. If you, me, Bodrax, Big Large, and Lumos move, we will have 7 and getting one more (like Archer) hopefully will be easy.

Vote: Ah_Zhou

Fine, let's do it. What have I got to lose anyway.

Vote: Ah_Zhou

Inb4 I get accused of flip-flopping "tomorrow".
At least I'm going to see the new Star Wars "tonight", so if I die, I shall die a happy man.

Vote Count – Day 2, Count 5

Arch3r (4) Bowser, Bodrax, McLarge-Huge, Lord Kelsier
Ah_Zhou (4) Rocketsheep, Bolo, Orgasmo, Lumos
Bodrax (1) McConor

No Lynch (1) Ah_Zhou

Not voting: (2) Leifr, Untitled

Lumos said:
At least I'm going to see the new Star Wars "tonight", so if I die, I shall die a happy man.
Yeah, that's what they said before I went to see Phantom Menace.  :mad:

Lord Kelsier said:
Or we could get ARCH3R.
You couldn't have showed up before people started switching, could you?  :roll:

unvote, vote: Ah_Zhou

In fact, I'm even happier with Ah_Zhou than with Arch3r. Arch3r is at least around and votes, while Ah_Zhou is around but will probably never ever commit to anything else than a no lynch.

That being said, Lord Kelsier is a sneaky absent bastard himself...  :meh:

I take it's 1 1/2 hours to the deadline. Alas, my in-laws are visiting and I'll have social obligations, meaning I won't be around until the last moments for any switching. I will try to have a quick view at the thread before the deadline, but can't guarantee it...

Just letting you guys know that Bodrax has been reading this and not reacting to it. Yes, I know, he might be on the phone or busy or whatever...but still.  :neutral:

ITYM make it 6

Vote Count – Day 2, Count 6

Arch3r (5) Bowser, Bodrax, Lord Kelsier, Leifr Eiriksson, Orgasmo
Ah_Zhou (4) Rocketsheep, Bolo, Lumos, Big McLarge-Huge
Bodrax (1) McConor

No Lynch (1) Ah_Zhou

Not voting: (1) Untitled

Vote Count – Day 2, Count 7

Arch3r (5) Bowser, Lord Kelsier, Leifr Eiriksson, Orgasmo, Lumos
Ah_Zhou (4) Rocketsheep, Bolo, Big McLarge-Huge, Bodrax