[Werewolf] Werewolf High - Wolf Victory!

Users who are viewing this thread

6. Arch3r - Disappointingly weak play. He catches on to something very real with Bowser, is called out by Orgasmo, gets convinced by "great logic" which isn't remotely great at all, immediately backs off. He's on my red list because it feels like his entire point here was to back off Orgasmo just enough to give him an out to stop suspecting him. Orgasmo isn't an idiot, and he keeps up the pressure - until Day 2, when he does back off.

He's likely to be the third leg of the scum team, although I'm not convinced that he would leave the gate suspecting his packmate.

8. Orgasmo, Enchanted Dildo- I liked him, until I got to this post:
I still think Bowser is a bad lynch choice. I counted 10 out of the 12 players who have checked-in as having complained about his posting and expressed suspicions about it (i.e. everyone expect Bowser himself and me), and most of them seem to be willing to vote for him. "8 to lynch" with only 12 active players should be hard to reach, but we hit that waaaay too easily with Bowser, which I think should give everyone pause. For Bowser to be a wolf, his packies would either have to be the three players who have not checked-in yet, players completely willing to bus him early on - both of which I find highly unlikely.
This is deceptively scummy. Orgasmo's reasoning goes as follows: "Everyone who checked in complained about his posting. Some of them want to vote for him. This means Bowser is not a wolf." If anything, this is evidence that Bowser is a wolf. His posting style is a cover for other players, including possible packmates in the event he is a wolf - they allow individuals to "contribute" input and distance themselves without putting down anything concrete. I don't know if the post is just wrong or scummy.

Just noticed Bodrax noticed the same thing I did - smart play. Strange response to Bodrax's post, again, by Orgasmo later. He weakly generalizes everyone to be "new players" - clearly, I am aware this is a newbie's game, but if he just claimed everyone was voting for Bowser, then he's including veterans - then tries to discredit distancing as a tactic.

He's attempting to hoodwink new players by using complicated but ultimately utterly misleading and wrong logic.

13. King Bowser - I have no material here. Bowser's spent the game lecturing players and posting obnoxious nonsense in a ridiculous font.

Seeing a wolf pack with Orgasmo and Bowser, too bad I don't know who Bowser is a dupe of or I'd be able to assess the possibility of that balance better. Bowser got a lot of attention early and the vote was coming up against him. Orgasmo, his packmate, stepped in to stop it at the last moment with logic that does not make sense, stopped the train just in time with reasons that Archer bought because Archer is silly. If you want more proof, notice that McConor did literally nothing this game besides accuse both Orgasmo and Bowser - actually an observation I noted after I already drew the link between them. Regardless, now that we have our villains, let's lynch them.

Vote: Orgasmo

Lord Kelsier said:
Archer is silly
No you. I will not stand idle and let you accuse me of being silly. I daresay that it is not I, but YOU, who is silly! I'm not buying into any of those arguments.
Lord Kelsier said:
He catches on to something very real with Bowser
Lord Kelsier said:
13. King Bowser - I have no material here. Bowser's spent the game lecturing players and posting obnoxious nonsense in a ridiculous font.
Is this the truth of it then? Is this Bowser the obvious wolf you are looking for?

So you have no idea about Bowser, but just assume that because I was strongly defending him, he is a wolf too? Wouldn't it make more sense to vote for him then, because my being a wolf hinges on his being a wolf? You are also clearly aware that I am a veteran player, but think I am going to ardently defend a packie instead of rolling with the wagon? I'm won't go into how you are additionally misrepresenting my arguments on top of this, given I don't have the time to right now.

Orgasmo said:
Nope. What does an innocent have to gain from stating the obvious?
Bodrax said:
I think this is a bit different from "Oh noes, we lost the seer" but I see your point.
Bodrax said:
And yet you've missed Lumos' blatant attempt at doing the same thing.
It wasn't a "blatant attempt", I just did it. Even if there's nothing empirical to gain, why would an innocent not state the obvious? The designation "overlooked younger brother" is - in my opinion, at least - ridiculous and worthy of a bad joke; and I was left with the impression that the Seer is really important for the town, so saying "oh noes, we lost the Seer" once that happens also seems perfectly natural to me.

Even if there's nothing empirical to gain, why would an innocent not state the obvious?

The question was asked towards you all: Why do you see it as innocent?

In general, compliments with nothing else attached and "oh no, we killed the seer" type comments serve little purpose other than to try to gain trust from others (rather than through others buying into their arguments or believing them to be genuinely hunting).

Orgasmo said:
So you have no idea about Bowser, but just assume that because I was strongly defending him, he is a wolf too? Wouldn't it make more sense to vote for him then, because my being a wolf hinges on his being a wolf? You are also clearly aware that I am a veteran player, but think I am going to ardently defend a packie instead of rolling with the wagon? I'm won't go into how you are additionally misrepresenting my arguments on top of this, given I don't have the time to right now.

Nope! Actually it's the opposite. If you're an innocent then my logic for him being a wolf no longer holds.
Choo choo choo, here is the logic train!
Orgasmo is making ridiculous assertions and twists in logic! That's bizarre, because Orgasmo is not ever this ridiculous! My oh my, Orgasmo sure looks wolfy here! But wait, why is he doing this? He is defending Bowser! Why would Orgasmo be misrepresenting reality in such a way in defending Bowser? Ah, this means that Bowser is his packmate!

Orgasmo said:
I think you are the one twisting words and reality.

And if Bowser is innocent?

That means he still found you, plumber! And that makes him the MVP so far!  :mrgreen:

What I want to know is, why doesn't anyone want to lynch Teofish? Clearly some of you plumbers want to kill a non-plumber. Don't want to get your hands dirty?

Why can't I get you to throttle the guy with the green hat? I said I'd kill him. I didn't need a case, or reasons, or logic, or even anyone begging me for my vote. I was going to let you lynch Teo, no questioned asked, and I wouldn't have given two green spiky poops if he flipped koopa troopa. Nothing personal, Teo. Green's a good color for you, actually.  :fruity:

All you plumbers had to do was nod your head and accept another free round of no productivity whatsoever. It was simple, and instead, you had to make things complicated with your reasons, cases, explanations, eugh!

Why do you have to be so reasonable? It's like you think we're a bunch of civilized men, not a collection of monsters bent on world domination! I HATE that! IT MAKES ME WANT TO SMASH PLUMBERS!!!

I also tried to lynch the Rocketsheep, and you silly plumbers wouldn't do that, either. What do you want, an open invitation?

You even had him right near the top of your list, second in line to die, and questioned him constantly day one, NOTHING! You did NOTHING!!! I gave you multiple opportunities to turn the sheep into lamb shanks, and you sat on your vibrating dildo the whole time!

But hey, thanks for telling everyone I wasn't a plumber, over and over and over again. It means a lot to me, moustache! I can't thank you enough!

bowser_070704b-l.jpg

LET ME SHOW MY APPRECIATION!!!

Still as 50-50 on Bowser as I was.

King Bowser said:
Unvote: Teofish

Vote: Orgasmo, the enchanted Dildo
This could easily be seen as a "hey look at my vote, I am not packmate!"

But I'm still going to stuck with my original suspicions. Haven't found any reasons to trust Leifr or Big Mc-Large yet and I find them much more suspcious than Bowser and Orgasmo.

I still feel strongly for Leifr. Especially him not actually responding further to the accusations looks to me like getting spooked and trying to lay low and wait for the focus to organically move onto someone else.

Vote Count – Day 2, Count 2

Bodrax (1) Big McLarge-Huge
Big McLarge-Huge (1) Untitled
Untitled. (2) Lumos, Orgasmo
Leifr Eiriksson (2) Arch3r, Teofish
Orgasmo, Enchanted Dildo (3) McConor (P), Lord Kelsier, King Bowser

Not voting: Bodrax, Ah_Zhou, Leifr, Rocketsheep, The Mighty McLovin

King Bowser votes Teofish
Big McLarge Huge votes Bodrax
Arch3r votes Big McLarge-Huge
Untitled. votes Big McLarge Huge
Lumos votes Untitled