[Werewolf] Werewolf High - Wolf Victory!

Users who are viewing this thread

E-xbz.jpg

"The foolish and the suicidal may opt to vote for themselves, should they wish to become intimately familiar with the hangman's noose."

I would lead a rebellion against the tyranny of principals who want to control our own votes. My vote is mine, to do with it as I please.

Thanks for the self-voting clarification. I thought that'd be against the rules for some reason.

Bodrax said:
Lumos, who would you like to lynch? Say the first name that comes to your mind.
See, no names come to my mind. I've never been into anything like this before, and I think I had sort of incorrect expectations as to how one does the hunting, especially judging from the veterans, who immediately started looking for clues and whatnot. I kinda feel like a fish out of water, honestly. I guess I should start forming opinions too, because feeling useless isn't fun. We're supposed to work together to nail the wolves, right?

As I said, I would've voted for Bowser due to my initial dislike of his RP-style, but that's hardly evidence, and I guess I agree with the stated arguments that a wolf would be unlikely to be so obvious. So I think I'll abstain for now, since I got no idea whom to vote for.

(Do note that this week and the next are the ones with my uni revision/exams, so I'm a bit preoccupied with other things at the moment.)

Lumos said:
As I said, I would've voted for Bowser due to my initial dislike of his RP-style, but that's hardly evidence, and I guess I agree with the stated arguments that a wolf would be unlikely to be so obvious. So I think I'll abstain for now, since I got no idea whom to vote for.
Pro-tip: once you dismissed your suspicion of Bowser, maybe the next step would be to look at those that suspect Bowser for weak reasons? And eh voila...you're hunting  :iamamoron:

vote: McConor

*I take a quickly-scribbled copy of that note into the classroom before the last class for the day starts. After making sure no staff's around, teacher not here yet, I post Bodrax on door-watching duty - after all, he's aware of what I want to talk about - then turn to the rest of our classmates.*
Pharaoh X Llandy said:
Principal Maledictus (1) Bodrax
So principal votes don't seem to be a joke. A principal who calmly talks about students dying, is named "Maledictus", and looks more suspicious than the one in my third school when I was at year 6-7 may just well be the alpha werewolf. How about we all lynch him?

2 new replies

Arch3r said:
7. Ah_Zhou - Some vote mistakes as well as just voting for whichever vote is popular at the time.
This clings as pretty wolfish to me. I mean, he's likely to go along with it as long as he knows he's not voting for his packmate, isn't he? The no-care attitude is a pretty good disguise as it seems he votes willy-nilly, so you can't really fault him for being an important tiebreaker. Or can you?

King Bowser said:

12. Untitled. <----Doesn't even have a nametag

Ah_Zhou said:
Untitled is unlucky to be mistaken by me as nobody( untitled= no title , so I thought it meant void)

You ****ers better get my name right at some point.

Unvote, vote McConor

We won't have the votes to do anything but me today, but that's not much of a reason and I also happen to not be a plumber.

Back
Top Bottom