[Werewolf] Werewolf High - Wolf Victory!

Users who are viewing this thread

mario.jpg

Bodrax said:
I'm not that big on Arch3r right now. Still a good lynch, but we probably have a better shot with a couple others.
I'm surprised you'd let somebody off the hook, even though it could be argued he's laying low after the initial attention you gave him.

I don't like Zhou announcing his unvote (that still hasn't come) and he shot up quite a bit in my list. Liefr post also got a lot of alarms ringing. And I'm still not comfortable with Rocketsheep.
Yeah, Zhou is an obvious choice. But it really feels a bit too easy to be true. Yes, I know there have been instances when "too easy to be true" proved to be "true" after all, but I don't know. It would be extremely clumsy for him to be a wolf.

Leifr...yes, I can see that. But obviously it's a bit of a guess after only one post.

Rocketsheep, I don't know. Even though I completely disagree with his "case" against Bowser, my gut doesn't feel bad about him at all.

---

Orgasmo said:
My Top 4:

1. McConor
2. Rocket sheep
3. Archer
4. Bodrax

The last two are hard to explain.

I'm actually with you on that. I'd probably have to use some meta to explain some of it, but without it I can only say that the way Bodrax first mentioned Archer only to drop him now feels scummy. "It's something I could see him do as a villain", if I may say so.

Also the way Bodrax seems to be willing to go with just about anybody that's on offer is weird. Mind you, Bodrax comes across as somebody who likes his fair share of chaos and revels in doing unexpected twists and turns, but I'd expect him to draw a line somewhere. To me it makes no sense to be considering the wagon on Bowser at the same time as considering voting those that are behind that wagon. He seems more opportunistic than...I'd expect somebody called Bodrax to be.  :iamamoron:

Orgasmo said:
I have my reasons, Bodrax, but they involve going into some heavy duty MIFOM.  :iamamoron:
Since working on a Mac, I've learned to use Wrappers  :iamamoron:

Orgasmo said:
What about me?  :sad:

The jury's still out. Sure, you're not as bad as the others now, but how do I know I can trust you later on?

You're so.... reasonable. Eugh! I suppose given the options I have to tolerate it.

But maybe not for long, given current trends!  :twisted:

McConor or Arch3r are fine with me. I'd also go back to beating up rocketsheep, it's all the same to me.

Big McLarge-Huge said:
I'm surprised you'd let somebody off the hook, even though it could be argued he's laying low after the initial attention you gave him.
Heh, to be quite honest, he's doing a fair deal to move the game along. I think it would be hurtful for activity to lynch him right now.

Also the way Bodrax seems to be willing to go with just about anybody that's on offer is weird. Mind you, Bodrax comes across as somebody who likes his fair share of chaos and revels in doing unexpected twists and turns, but I'd expect him to draw a line somewhere. To me it makes no sense to be considering the wagon on Bowser at the same time as considering voting those that are behind that wagon. He seems more opportunistic than...I'd expect somebody called Bodrax to be.  :iamamoron:
I'd like for someone else to be driving the wagon this game. The original goal was to just support the new players. Coach them a little, if I can put it this way.

The Green text and gimmick are getting old fast. And are definitely looking like a facade to throw us off somehow. Not that I really know diddly ****e about this hunting business anyhow. But at least for now....

Vote: King Bowser

Bodrax said:
Big McLarge-Huge said:
Heh, to be quite honest, he's doing a fair deal to move the game along. I think it would be hurtful for activity to lynch him right now.
Really? Must have missed this. But I'll admit, that might be my mistake for skimming things a bit too casually.

I'd like for someone else to be driving the wagon this game. The original goal was to just support the new players. Coach them a little, if I can put it this way.
I can understand that, as this is part of the same reason of why I'm taking this quite casually and answer more questions, rather than "ripping into" people's comments. Yet it would be unfair to assume that all the experienced players would have gotten automatically innocent roles. So when my gut feels unhappy with what you do, I'm not gonna scold it for it.

Orgasmo said:
Mac Wrappers? You've lost me Biggie McLarge.
If you want to run Windows stuff on a Mac (like...uh...games), then often you'll need a "wrapper", basically an emulating package that lets you run the Windows stuff from the desktop. Anyhow, if you don't know what that is (or can guess it the first time around), then the joke probably doesn't work.  :wink:

Teofish said:
Not that I really know diddly ****e about this hunting business anyhow.
It's really quite easy, despite Orgasmo telling you otherwise (don't listen to him, he is, well, special is the word used nowadays, I think). If you think the players is honestly trying to find the wolves, he's innocent. If you think the player wants to deceive us and is more worried about his survival, he's a wolf.

I will clue you losers in on this, my vote for Bodrax was purely for saying I "may be" wolf when that was clearly something he pulled out of his rearmost pipe. Plus I wanted to riff on his alphabet-soup name for a while. And he was getting beat on by some other huge large guy whose name I can't recall.

Borat could be a villain, but he's probably not a plumber, and that's what's important.

It's not like anyone is even asking me any questions here. You're not giving reasons, wah wah wah, but I can't be bothered to ask what you think of X, Y, or Z! Some hunting. Can't even get your top suspect to spew any information before he dies. No wonder you dropouts are all back in school. At least I had an excuse, I had kingdoms to conquer and maintain!

I beat up on plumbers because it amuses me, that's all the reasoning I'm prepared to give. But I'll tell you who I'd beat up on and who I wouldn't.

After I am "lynched" I will continue talking to this group. Because it's obvious you need my superior brains.

Bodrax said:
Teofish said:
Not that I really know diddly ****e about this hunting business anyhow.
It's really quite easy, despite Orgasmo telling you otherwise (don't listen to him, he is, well, special is the word used nowadays, I think). If you think the players is honestly trying to find the wolves, he's innocent. If you think the player wants to deceive us and is more worried about his survival, he's a wolf.
Then I stand by my vote. Something about his whole gig feels....off somehow.

Vote Count – Day 1, Count 4

King Bowser (4) McConor, Arch3r, Untitled., Teofish
McConor (1) Orgasmo
Teofish (1) Bodrax
Untitled (3) Big McLarge Huge, King Bowser, Ah_Zhou

Not voting: Rocketsheep, The Mighty McLovin, Lord Kelsier, Benno Maximus, Leifr, Lumos

Big McLarge Huge votes Bodrax
King Bowser votes Rocketsheep
McConor votes King Bowser
Orgasmo, Enchanted Dildo votes McConor
Bodrax votes Teofish
King Bowser votes Bodrax
Ah_Zhou votes King Bowser
Big McLarge Huge votes Untitled.
King Bowser votes Untitled.
Ah_Zhou votes Untitled.
Arch3r votes King Bowser
Untitled. votes King Bowser
Teofish votes King Bowser

Players left to check in: The Mighty McLovin, Benno Maximus, Lord Kelsier

~23 HOURS TO DEADLINE!

King Bowser said:
I will clue you losers in on this, my vote for Bodrax was purely for saying I "may be" wolf when that was clearly something he pulled out of his rearmost pipe. Plus I wanted to riff on his alphabet-soup name for a while. And he was getting beat on by some other huge large guy whose name I can't recall.

Borat could be a villain, but he's probably not a plumber, and that's what's important.

It's not like anyone is even asking me any questions here. You're not giving reasons, wah wah wah, but I can't be bothered to ask what you think of X, Y, or Z! Some hunting. Can't even get your top suspect to spew any information before he dies. No wonder you dropouts are all back in school. At least I had an excuse, I had kingdoms to conquer and maintain!

I beat up on plumbers because it amuses me, that's all the reasoning I'm prepared to give. But I'll tell you who I'd beat up on and who I wouldn't.

After I am "lynched" I will continue talking to this group. Because it's obvious you need my superior brains.

mario64_08.jpg

Unvote, vote Teofish

The insolence! I really oughta beat you with your own plunger, but this green hatted one is probably easier to beat up.

Hey guys, sorry about the disappearance. I was out tonight and didn't have time to read (it's 2 AM here). I'll make up for it tomorrow, just wanted to give a heads up.

Back
Top Bottom