[NC2016] Nations Cup 2016 - Announcement and Sign Ups

Users who are viewing this thread

BlackTide said:
I was very disappointed to see this thread, I was hoping to collaborate with this admin team and the last I heard from Deacon regarding a merger was "let's talk tomorrow".

Quite frankly, it's just rude.

I won't be playing in this NC.
Nor will I, gotta stand up to the man  :fruity:

Just a quick question.

Is there any consideration of having a Rest of the World team? It would tremendously help players like me who cannot make a team with only their compatriots or even stable alliances that can hold together until the end of the tournament.

Arys said:

vtJyG8c.png

NATION:

USA, Mexico & Canada

CONTACTS:

oodle
P6EEJdM.gif
oodle

Arys
P6EEJdM.gif
Arys

Clockwise14662
Lagstro4030692081132
Oodle
[td]1033066

[tr][td]PPK157
[td]736986[/td]

[tr][td]Fatso[/td][td]1175656[/td]

[tr][td]Troubadour[/td][td]1230258[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]John[/td][td]1234882[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Arys[/td][td]1532806[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Tito[/td][td]1573104[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Aporta[/td][td]1718082[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Cru[/td][td]2123864[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Jeffrey9792[/td][td]1660069[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Vinny[/td][td]130359[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Potion Seller[/td][td]1143432[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Guacc[/td][td]1558036[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Cradoc[/td][td]100028[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Achilles[/td][td]392183[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Heat[/td][td]1188129[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]WilySly[/td][td]190390[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Thunderbeu[/td][td]17892979[/td][/tr]

[/td][/tr]

[/td][/tr]

Looking forward to this NC, good luck to the admin team!

better banner pls

Hope Blacktide gets added to the admin team.

80 ? pfft, even more.. btw Saint Kitts and Nevis is preparing a good looking team.

Dasvi, what happens when the Rest of the World team wins ? :O
Not trying to start some drama or something but iirc Bishop then you disbanded the Balkans team

If BlackTide hosts his own NC I will play there :lol:
No but rly this is rude :???:
#hyyype anyway :party: :party: :party:

Alene said:
No Fabio in the admin team either?  :roll:
This! But he's probably too busy playing Fallout 4  :cool:

As for adding BlackTide as admin, he did a pretty good job in the last NC and he probably deserves a spot but that'd make 4 admins from UK. I got no doubt about the integrity of any of them but it'd still be preferable to have a more varied admin team nations-wise, right?

If representation is important, then there's already an issue considering no one is representing North America.

I've been luking to see Luke in the admin team, but alas he is not there. Waddup? You can't just not have Luke, when you totally should have Luke. Not only is he the best player in Warband, he also has like 1000 Scarra points or whatever point system you people hold tight in your hearts...

Rude.

every nation should put forward a captain and they post marnid walls of text that quote individual lines of each others posts with subsequent rebuttals that link to wiki explanations of logical fallacies. the one who points out the greatest number of fallacies and/or tired tropes will then be invited to teamspeak for a live debate. should he refuse or lose, his opponent will win the right to host the nations cup LAN in a 50 degree qatar summer.

Hopefully this will be as good of an NC as last year's was under Blacktide's gaze as to be honest I don't see why he was left in the shade during the planning of this and the eventual admin team election. Best of luck to everyone! Should be alot of fun.

Back
Top Bottom