Upcoming games you nitpicky ****bags look forward to ***** about in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

I was looking forward to this - new game from Dontnod, in the vein of Life is Strange.
But it looks a tad pathetic and overly dramatic. Or I'm too old (and sexually confident).

The game focuses on a pair of twins, Tyler and Alyson, untangling the memories of their troubled childhood.

Tyler and Alyson’s relationship will act as the backbone of the game as they navigate life in small-town Alaska.
It will also tell the story of Tyler’s life as a trans man. The developer worked closely with LGBTQ media advocacy group GLAAD to help craft the character.

Next Obsidian game. A survival game ( :meh:) in a "Honey I shrunk the kids" scenario ( :cool:)

I'd like it better if it was a proper epic RPG where you play as an ant but, being Obsidian, at least I hope they focus more in actually telling a story than the average survival affair.

Also apparently they're going to take gameplay inspiration from AoEII, which makes me question what this game will have to set it apart once AoEII: Definitive Edition is on the market. Not to mention they picked the most boring Age of Empires game to imitate. I have no expectations here.

HoJu said:
Next Obsidian game. A survival game ( :meh:) in a "Honey I shrunk the kids" scenario ( :cool:)

I'd like it better if it was a proper epic RPG where you play as an ant but, being Obsidian, at least I hope they focus more in actually telling a story than the average survival affair.

Woah, a survival game that actually has an interesting premise and theme, other than just the standard "Zombie apocalypse" schlock, or the "You're stuck on a raft, build your raft into a floating mansion from a bunch of junk".

Adorno said:
It will also tell the story of Tyler’s life as a trans man. The developer worked closely with LGBTQ media advocacy group GLAAD to help craft the character.

Oh yeah, that sounds almost as interesting as time travelling.

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry said:
Moose! said:
"Confident in/with my sexuality" might be more accurate phrasing.
I don't see how. it has literally nothing to do with his sexuality.

Perhaps in that he can't empathize as easily with one of the main characters, given that the character might struggle with their identity/sexuality as a trans man? I dunno.

Adorno said:
I was looking forward to this - new game from Dontnod, in the vein of Life is Strange.
But it looks a tad pathetic and overly dramatic. Or I'm too old (and sexually confident).

The game focuses on a pair of twins, Tyler and Alyson, untangling the memories of their troubled childhood.

Tyler and Alyson’s relationship will act as the backbone of the game as they navigate life in small-town Alaska.

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry said:
Moose! said:
"Confident in/with my sexuality" might be more accurate phrasing.
I don't see how. it has literally nothing to do with his sexuality.
Damn, I think English not being my first language has lead to some confusion  :iamamoron:

I simply meant that as a heterosexual man I might not be able to follow the 'trials and tribulations' of a trans man.

Back
Top Bottom