[EU/NA]Oasis Hosting - Biggest Mount & Blade Warband Server Host! - 15% off

Users who are viewing this thread

Updated our control panel with some extra features, including a resource monitor monitoring RAM and CPU usage. Powered by socket-layer technology, updating whenever there is a change in server usage.

c82e24f2abe7a46312dbb0b2c11509a5.png

Captain Connner said:
Updated our control panel with some extra features, including a resource monitor monitoring RAM and CPU usage. Powered by socket-layer technology, updating whenever there is a change in server usage.

Why do you need to advertise here? isn't there a different way you can do it?

Ahmed91 said:
Captain Connner said:

Why do you need to advertise here? isn't there a different way you can do it?

We update all of our threads regularly, just like this one.

hirovard said:
Captain Connner said:
We update all of our threads regularly, just like this one.

Captain Connner said:

Captain Connner said:

Captain Connner said:

+ there were a million bumbs but they were either removed by yourself or the admin because you spammed them

And now I'd kindly request you to keep this thread on-topic. Thanks.

Bumping a thread with just a "bump" post is not okay. But if the poster is sharing news that might interest the people following the thread, we don't mind it being done in a new post and won't consider it double/triple posting.

So both to Hirovard and Namakan, report the problems you see. You're not the ones deciding how the rules of the forums are enforced so it makes you look silly when you try to make posts like a moderator.

Captain Conner, you're expected to cease senseless bumps, please.

I don't care for being a moderator, i'll leave it to you lot, i was just making a point that his statements of *updating threads* and *staying on topic* included a huge amount of bump spam

Anyways, im out

Upgraded our NA location to:

CPU:Intel Core I7 4790K @ 4.4 Ghz
Memory:32GB DDR3 1333mhz
Uplink:250 Mbps, DDoS Protection
Storage:2x240 GB SSD

Prices stay the same, low price they previously were. Only the best hardware is sufficient to us.

This isn't a review as I really haven't tried their services nor do I have any reason to.

I can however say that both Althalus and Conner are two solid guys who do know what they're doing; I use to work with Althalus on Warlance Gameservers and Conner use to be a customer when he ran PW-Oasis.

During that time Althalus bailed us out in many complicated situations when our TCAdmin or WHMCS messed up and me freaking out, as for Conner he was confronted with many technical issues with PW-Oasis in which most of the time he fixed them himself or assisted us in fixing them, unless of course the problem was our fault.

Two solid guys, perhaps a solid service.

Thanks.

Vouch removed as it is no longer accurate and does not represent my current view on the business and the individuals within it. That being said, my vouch for Althalus still stands.
Please refer to here: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,342724.msg8647170.html#msg8647170

Jordan_The_Noble said:
This isn't a review as I really haven't tried their services nor do I have any reason to.

I can however say that both Althalus and Conner are two solid guys who do know what they're doing; I use to work with Althalus on Warlance Gameservers and Conner use to be a customer when he ran PW-Oasis.

During that time Althalus bailed us out in many complicated situations when our TCAdmin or WHMCS messed up and me freaking out, as for Conner he was confronted with many technical issues with PW-Oasis in which most of the time he fixed them himself or assisted us in fixing them, unless of course the problem was our fault.

As for Conner he was confronted with many technical issues with PW-Oasis in which most of the time he fixed them himself or assisted us in fixing them, unless of course the problem was our fault.

Two solid guys, perhaps a solid service.

Thanks.

Thank you :smile: We will be happy to provide you with an awesome service just like you did with us.

Anyways,
For anyone wishing to rent a server: We now have a discount code active which will grant 15% off for any new server you order, use discount code "oasishosting" when checking out.

Back
Top Bottom