Tips for starting a clan

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello guys my name is Austin and i have been wanting to start a clan for while now but i need help so if you guys could give me tips and tricks on how to run a clan its going to be a serious clan with training , skrims ect so if you guys want to help me message me on steam as TheMoodyGamer or skype as xxscropionxx or just leave a comment with tips.

Thank you.

This is, literally, the worst time to try to start a clan.  Many North American clans have gone dead in the water with the promise of Bannerlord in the future and there are few NA players left who are not already in a clan.  The most active NA clans, at least verbally, are True Sad Boys, now that Disco has returned, Turtle Knights, and BoV (which used to be called Akaria or some such).  BoV has the advantage of being home to the always delightful BoV_Snazzi.

If you really want to start up a clan now, then the best thing would be to find people you want to play with, and ask them to join. Don't invite people just because they're good, you'll just end up with an awkward atmosphere where people don't want to hang out in TeamSpeak/whatever.

Speaking of TeamSpeak, getting your own TS server would be a big help, especially if you want to scrim. It's basically impossible to scrim without some form of communication, and having a TS is great for developing the community aspect of your clan.

There's still a decent amount of people that play MP in NA, but it'll be tough finding 10+ that want to join a clan.

Lord Brutus said:
This is, literally, the worst time to try to start a clan.  Many North American clans have gone dead in the water with the promise of Bannerlord in the future and there are few NA players left who are not already in a clan.  The most active NA clans, at least verbally, are True Sad Boys, now that Disco has returned, Turtle Knights, and BoV (which used to be called Akaria or some such).  BoV has the advantage of being home to the always delightful BoV_Snazzi.

Doof, DOF, dooooooooooof??!?! :,][

KoA's sort've there too y'know. John the taco monger appears to be rebuilding burrito nation.

the best advice to get together a group of people you enjoy playing games with. not JUST warband.
it helps build a team atmosphere and good relationships within the clan.

that way when we are practicing or playing LoL we can have a relax fun attitude
then when it comes time to scrim or tourney matches everyone knows its time to get **** done and no resentment or hard feeling buildup when you need to call people out for acting and playing like ****.

if a person can't take criticism your clan will never get better.

Sjaes and Discos points are both really good but I just want to add that when you start leading your clan and start to play in scrims against other teams your team as a whole has to be ready for some disappointment  to begin with. You're not going to be all stars straight up from the beginning and you have to be ready to work towards getting better and that pretty much means even when you think you're the sickest you can be you really just have to dig deep to find out what you're doing wrong because inevitably you're probably always doing something wrong. Understanding your skill level is very important to improving.

Amaranth the Druid said:
the best advice to get together a group of people you enjoy playing games with. not JUST warband.

then when it comes time to scrim or tourney matches everyone knows its time to get **** done and no resentment or hard feeling buildup when you need to call people out for acting and playing like ****.

no one has fun playing that game

ClockWise said:
Amaranth the Druid said:

no one has fun playing that game

Kelquethas said:

The real bayd is CheesePizza here
fQc61J8.png
:facepalm:

Amaranth the Druid said:

Except that I don't really have to time to relax since I have to carry you...

Back
Top Bottom