[SL] Team Rosters & Contacts

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like to join the SL aswell so if their is anyone dropping out I can join that team if you want.

I'm pretty sure most NA players have been coming to the recent matches, judging from the screenshots etc. I really doubt it's a problem.

Motthe said:
Kinda unfair we got 2 NA players in our team. They prolly wont show up to any matches..

Kinda unfair that you don't think before you type. I'm west coast and I can still show up to the matches, only reason I couldn't come to the first one is because it was on a Monday. But let's throw all of NA under the bus!  :facepalm:

Prince Apollo said:
Roberta_Baratheon said:
Yeah I am NA and I have had my team practice 4 times already outside of our match. Times are fine with me.
cool story

I'm confused what you're trying to do here. He made a good point, that he and the rest of the team have had no issues with scheduling matches. Do you disagree with what he said, or did you just feel an uncontrollable urge to type something?

So far, I didn't receive any complaint about NA players from their captains. If a player doesn't attend to the matches, you have the right to tell me about it. Case-to-case.

Also, use the General Discussion thread for this. (Actually don't if you are going to stupidly blame NAs. You all knew this league welcomes both NA and EU when signing up. Anyway, cut the useless posts.) This thread has a different purpose.

Attila, you are added on reserve list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom