A word to Guspav

Users who are viewing this thread

Jagged3289

Recruit
Just wanted to say I've been playing Warband since early into release and your mod has breathed new life into it.  I've had it for about a year and can always boot up and start playing when I'm in a funk trying to find a game to play on Steam.  Next thing I know the following week has been devoted to Phantasy. 

Big thanks to you and all that have helped contribute to this mod
I believed that this mod was dead and was overjoyed to see it was still being worked on.  Spent the next several days trolling the forum for every bit of info.  The next update is my #1 reason for gaming excitement to conclude 2015 (and there's more than a few games worth mentioning there, so no small feat ^_^)

I'm glad you're enjoying it so much! If you're ever needing a bit of a spoil for gameplay ideas head over to the screenshots part of the forum. A ton of people have posted interesting character builds, stories, and their armies, along with just some fun pictures!

I hope to see you around more on the forums :smile:

Thanks for the tips Smurf :smile:  I'm bouncing between my necro-free Lancer and my mostly good mage.  If there's anything I can do to help just let me know.  I'm hardly a programmer but I could handle writing.  Or perhaps just testing for the new version. 

Any word on if the next build will be released before 2016? I work retail and this mod has been my primary video game related stress-reliever in this oh so fun time of year xD

I wish I could say :razz: Guspav is the creator, and while I know several people lend a hand to help with the mod, I only help in terms of testing things, and the guide which is used for reference materials by players old or new.

I don't have the latest test build, and I am unsure exactly how much progress he has made over the past few months. I can confirm there are a lot of great things in the pipeline though! If you check through the "Currently working on" you'll get a good idea of some of his recent work.

Great to know it's been a good stress reliever! I agree, there's nothing quite like relieving stress by sending your army of hundreds to conquer a castle or outsmart a lord on the field of battle!

It's in the plan to do so, and I have in the past, but he's hard at work on the next update. If I remember correctly he likes to get it to a state where he feels comfortable releasing it before he even considers going through and testing a lot of the aspects.

I've read through some of his upcoming changes and there is A LOT coming into the next update.

AH well damn, here i was thinking you were playing on his next update already.

That thread where i spoke about the clipart stuff, i assumed you had all the details.
I guess the update is a longer way off than i thought,

Yea :/ not that I'm complaining.  I understand wanting to get something done right  before release.  Especially when you have an audience of sorts.  I'm sure it will be awesome when it's finally released :grin:

Back
Top Bottom