Semi Final previews - by Trebron

Users who are viewing this thread

~~~ Apis Europae vs Unity ~~~

We've got an ugly and boring Autumn. Classic. Nothing to do, so I agreed to write this "analysis" for semi finals. Good way to cure my PTSD after last Sunday. This stuff is honest and salty, feel warned. I hope u ll have fun reading this.
After beating K**** (who won against AE twice in the league) Unity comes either with confidence boost or additional pressure though I think it depends on certain players, it still might affect their performance if some boys get too excited XD. In the league Unity was unlucky to met AE and K**** losing two times but they managed to qualify for knockouts. So AE have already beaten Unity with convincing score, no contest. That's something to be considered. I'm sure most of Unity players felt inferior compared to AE but after last week this shouldn't be a problem anymore. Guys with big egos are capable of doing big things, it's still just a video game but almost same rules still apply. There've been few guys who told me "it doesn't count, there's no pressure in Warband", at the end they had shaky hands in the moment when their team needed them most so don't argue with me about this one.

So much said about Unity... what can we say about AE? One thing for sure - these guys won't have any problems with their egos, its' big enough to beat Unity 12:0 if they do well or lose 8:6 (some reference)))) ) if they.... well... do bad.
AE had quite easy league, They lost twice but they've been one of first teams to qualify. Maybe the infantry ain't so good as they used to be few years ago, still everything seems ok. They've got teamplay, hard opponent for Unity. Since Azan & Razer spied/spectated K**** v Unity im sure they will not dupe our mistakes)))

Let's look at clan's classes. BP's & SP's will tell u the truth.
At rangers only Paulo is somewhere near the top level, AE has at least 2 rangers better than Unity's best one so yea AE 1:0 Unity
The infantry of AE got worse as I mentioned before. That doesn't mean they're below Unity's infantry level, they're better. AE 2:0 Unity.
AE's cavalry match and teamplay experience & skills outclasses Unity's cav pubstomp attitude. There's no comparison. Because of that I'll I give 4:0 for AE in stats XD
In addition Both maps Desolation Valley & Castellum are in favour of AE.

That's brutal. Does it mean AE takes it 100%? No chance for Unity? Last week Tardet gave 75% to 25% against Unity. We all know what happened :grin:
My mind tells me AE will win ez. My heart wants AE to lose so I feel better since last week I got rekt by Unity. If you wanna see underdogs winning this will be the best opportunity until the Nations Cup starts. Two possible scenarios: Unity gets smashed or wins in close match with a bit of bad AE performance/spawn flag luck on their side.

~~~ Irish Rebels vs Wonwokie ~~~

Wonwokie having a nice comeback stomped few mediocre teams, they didn't manage to do anything against top clans yet. I honestly consider IR as one of top clans. The fact that they rekt Wonwokie in week 6 proves it.
IR lost once and had a draw. One of surprising matches was against FTW. That's a shame, still they came back and showed it was more because of underestimating them and "it's just FTW" attitude. IR learnt from this mistake.

Summing up classes:
IR rangers too strong for Wonwokie. Many reasons for that, one of them biggest - Virus arguably best archer in Warband. Surprisingly Wonwokie's RD aim isn't so good after his 1 match ban))) IR 1:0 Wonwoks
SRC merged with IR bringing few strong infs. Again IR is superior both with quality and quantity. IR 2:0 Wonwoks
Cavalry looks more balanced. At open maps IR's cav are dedicated infantry players. They're at decent level, but Wonwoks cav looks more consistent. However both teams get a point, Hopkiin got much better after his WNL4 ragequit from IR so there's no cav advantage for Wonwoks in closed map. IR 3:1 Wonwoks

Match will be more even compared to Unity vs AE. Of course there's one winner for me - IR. If they play well the result is obvious. Wonwokie's only chance is winning hard on River Village.
I think it was all that can be said for these matches. Good luck to all teams, especially to my favourites. ♥ IR ♥

Text by Trebron, Graphics by Bomba :smile:
edited by Aeronwen ^^

This is my personnal preview for the match : Unity Vs AE

Apis Europae

Cav : 98        >>

agu6Okx.png
Peter
RRftK3D.png
Shemaforash     
67CnaWe.png
Azzan           

Shooter : 98    >=

sFSzbk9.png
LeRoux
vRRU5uE.png
Neathar
vRRU5uE.png
Razer

Infanty : 96    <<

67CnaWe.png
M
vRRU5uE.png
Scar
67CnaWe.png
Cleric
67CnaWe.png
Deacon

Unity

Cav: 0

agu6Okx.png
Subzero
agu6Okx.png
Woj
agu6Okx.png
Ereinion

Shooter : 0

agu6Okx.png
Paulo
sFSzbk9.png
Caius
agu6Okx.png
TigerWhite

Infanty : 0

agu6Okx.png
Brian
agu6Okx.png
Thorr
sFSzbk9.png
Kellermann
flag_netherlands.png
Ciiges
(This List is based on my only opinion, i included individual skill and teamplay )

This is my preview for the match Unity Vs AE, I agree with Trebon of some things, Cavalry of AE is really better than Unity, Shooters from the two teams are equal with a preference for Leroux who stay one of the best shooter of Warband but Unity get a better infantry than AE, but the two maps are open maps and that will be better for AE, so like Trebon said, this match can have two issues, A really close match or a easy match for AE.

Thanks Trebon for your preview

(Ps : Don't hate me for this :'( )

Paulo said:
This is my personnal preview for the match : Unity Vs AE

Apis Europae

Cav : 98        >>

agu6Okx.png
Peter
RRftK3D.png
Shemaforash     
67CnaWe.png
Azzan           

Shooter : 98    >=

sFSzbk9.png
LeRoux
vRRU5uE.png
Neathar
vRRU5uE.png
Razer

Infanty : 96    <<

67CnaWe.png
M
vRRU5uE.png
Scar
67CnaWe.png
Cleric
67CnaWe.png
Deacon

Unity

Cav: 96

agu6Okx.png
Subzero
agu6Okx.png
Woj
agu6Okx.png
Ereinion

Shooter : 97

sFSzbk9.png
Caius
agu6Okx.png
TigerWhite
agu6Okx.png
Paulo

Infanty : 98

agu6Okx.png
Brian
agu6Okx.png
Thorr
sFSzbk9.png
Kellermann
sFSzbk9.png
Ciiges
(This List is based on my only opinion, i included individual skill and teamplay )

This is my preview for the match Unity Vs AE, I agree with Trebon of some things, Cavalry of AE is really better than Unity, Shooters from the two teams are equal with a preference for Leroux who stay one of the best shooter of Warband but Unity get a better infantry than AE, but the two maps are open maps and that will be better for AE, so like Trebon said, this match can have two issues, A really close match or a easy match for AE.

Thanks Trebon for your preview

AE infantry are better than Unity infantry. Based on my opinion, Ciiges couldn't beat deacon, Kellermann couldn't beat cleric, Thorr couldn't beat scar, brian couldn't beat M.

Overall: Infantry - NONONONO - You're asking for a guy who's not on a list (Ciiges), Kellerman who's tier 3/2, Brian & thorr tier 2, against Tier 1 & 2 infantry in AE.
Overall: Shooter - NONONONO - Although Paulo and Caius are amazing, they're no match for tier 1 archers
Overall: Cavalry - NONONONO - Woj, Subzero, Ereinion would get taken out by Shema alone, never mind adding Peter and Azan. In terms of battle AE cav still do play better.

Cavalry -    AE - 99    Unity - 94/95
Archer - AE - 99  Unity - 95
Infantry - AE - 98/99 Unity - 93/94

That's my personal opinion. On Paper, AE are looking much stronger, although you've performed well so we'll see.

trot888 said:
Overall: Shooter - NONONONO - Although Paulo and Caius are amazing, they're no match for tier 1 archers

What is 'amazing' if not top tier? Leroux undoubtedly a top archer but imo Paulo, Caius, and even Tigerwhite are close enough there's not much in it.

Still AE's cav will run over Unity I think.

OurGloriousLeader said:
trot888 said:

What is 'amazing' if not top tier? Leroux undoubtedly a top archer but imo Paulo, Caius, and even Tigerwhite are close enough there's not much in it.

Still AE's cav will run over Unity I think.

God = Tier1, Amazing = Tier2. Plus Razer and Neather are better than both Caius and Tiger

You're comparing 2 values that are the opinion of someone who plays the game. Not saying they're wrong, just that those scores are not written in stone. Deciding who would be more likely to win based on this seasons performance would be more accurate.

Back
Top Bottom