Blood & Gold: Caribbean!

Users who are viewing this thread

Well, its in my library, and the new screenshots all look grand, seems to be more improved than I expected.

However, will unlock in 17 hours, really? :???:

It's not like its still being worked on, is it? Was that really necessary or has steam required it?

In any case, looking forward to it alright. :smile:

Well, I have to say it's pretty better than the original Caribbean game. Naval battles are still not pretty fun for me, tough.
Oh, and there are no multiplayer servers  :meh:

Since there is CD key for this game now, they could add Caribbean badge

wait, wait, wait... MULTIPLAYER? are there any serves on?

Hey can anyone help? So I started the mission where I have to go to some temple and find a figurine. When I found it, message appeard telling me that I have to escape. The question is: How? How do I escape?
The second thing I want to say is that the mission where I have to burn some ships, it's impossible. I have only like 10 weak soldiers vs 40+ a bit stronger soldiers with muskets and horses. I think it would be better if I could go to that mission with my own soldiers rather than those weak guys

YourStepDad said:
Try reaching the end of the map.
did that. Text 'Leave area' appeared, so I pressed F. But then I appeared in a random tavern and when I pressed TAB, I get back to world map, but the mission was still not finished

EDIT: Nvm, it works now  :smile:

I love the update guys, but I have some questions.

First, why did you remove starting missions, they were good? Now it feels like usual M&B, not knowing what to do at start.

Second, will you add more city looks, because most of them look exactly the same, which is kinda lame?

Imper1um said:
Here are our plans for the upcoming week (and a small hotfix for today): http://snowbirdgames.com/blog/?p=1747

Warband controls, nice! Because I wasn't even able to control my troops when I fought a battle. Usual controls and map didn't work for some reason.

nemkediamond63 said:
Imper1um said:
Here are our plans for the upcoming week (and a small hotfix for today): http://snowbirdgames.com/blog/?p=1747

Warband controls, nice! Because I wasn't even able to control my troops when I fought a battle. Usual controls and map didn't work for some reason.
I can't tell my musketeers where to hold position. They don't do what I order them

Guys.... THIS:
7kWWENQ.jpg

VmQ4dFH.jpg
An actual working drummer in singleplayer!

Back
Top Bottom