Blood & Gold: Caribbean!

Users who are viewing this thread

Jesus Christ that armor is just utterly, utterly gorgeous. I still stand that WFAS had some of the best looking armors I've ever encountered, and this only seems like a splendorous upgrade.

Love all those features.

Say, what do you think of the idea of pistols visibly holstered in jackboots, provided the player is wearing jackboots and more than one pistol?

I'd also love to see a few new animations, at least for musketeers and pikemen holding their weapons when idle. As it stands right now those look exactly as they do in vanill and it's really bad.

I recommended those features on your forums a while back but got no response, sorry if this is the wrong place but I hope they do here. :mrgreen:

YourStepDad said:
Jesus Christ that armor is just utterly, utterly gorgeous. I still stand that WFAS had some of the best looking armors I've ever encountered, and this only seems like a splendorous upgrade.

Love all those features.

Say, what do you think of the idea of pistols visibly holstered in jackboots, provided the player is wearing jackboots and more than one pistol?

I'd also love to see a few new animations, at least for musketeers and pikemen holding their weapons when idle. As it stands right now those look exactly as they do in vanill and it's really bad.

I recommended those features on your forums a while back but got no response, sorry if this is the wrong place but I hope they do here. :mrgreen:
Yes please  :mrgreen:

Could you guys do the same for WFAS?

It's module system is very lackluster, and there's still a considerable community there that would only increase if you patched the game up with fixes and some new goodies, as you said you would if you ever get time.

With the release of Blood & Gold, you will have delivered on all of your promises for Carribean and for that I just decided to gift another copy to a friend. (And to be able and shoot lead bullets in his face, of course. :razz:)

If you would do the same for WFAS I would consider you cream of the crop devs, right up there with CDProject or something. :razz:

I love modding.

A WFAS mod is coming. http://www.moddb.com/mods/battal-gazi
I think my second mod will be for Caribbean. I found its name. :grin:
Probably my third mod will be for Banner Lord.

I liked Caribbean and I respect your effort on it.
WFAS was a good work. But you leave it alone as you say. But still playing by people. WFAS deserves update if possible. :smile:

1) M&B with guns = Perfect idea 1
2) M&B with cannons = Perfect idea 2
3) M&B with naval combat = Perfect idea 3

Especially I liked naval combat!

Plenty of mods have harlots, hoars and courtesans as nice gameplay additions, you can boost your men's morale by hiring them and whatnot. Why'd you have a problem with hookers? :razz:

I picked a good day to stumble on to this. Its been a while since I checked any caribbean threads and now I find out this is being released tomorrow! I am excited to try this and thank the developers for their efforts.

arteofwar said:
I picked a good day to stumble on to this. Its been a while since I checked any caribbean threads and now I find out this is being released tomorrow! I am excited to try this and thank the developers for their efforts.
TOMORROW??!!!!!!!!

Well, today is 9.12. and there's two hours yet to go until it's 10.12. in Croatia.

Knowing how these things usually go it will unlock in the afternoon or something. A few words from the devs on this would be good.

YourStepDad said:
Well, today is 9.12. and there's two hours yet to go until it's 10.12. in Croatia.

Knowing how these things usually go it will unlock in the afternoon or something. A few words from the devs on this would be good.
Oh. I didn't know it's going to be released on 10th. I'm so excited

Back
Top Bottom