Arni behaving bad again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://i.imgur.com/Nba1Sf7.jpg http://i.imgur.com/SwOzLBG.jpg
Will admins do anything about it? Rempica has complained about it before and nothing happened. It is not normal that arni permabans and kicks Rempica and other members from our team from WNL servers. Why does he even have admin password? I remember admins IP banned arni in previous tournaments, can they do it again?

Triple H banned?

Arni just crossed the line

vbhXTdg.png

Heh, I still don't understand why people are brainwashed STILL by Arni, I once fell under that category and yes Shemaforash you can quote 'He's changed'. But seriously, Grey Warden, what are you doing?

trot888 said:
Heh, I still don't understand why people are brainwashed by Arni, I once fell under that category and yes Shemaforash you can quote 'He's changed'. But seriously, Grey Warden, what are you doing?

So you dont understand yourself?

Well, we had a training, Arni kicked him once or twice, he rejoined. I know you would do the same if someone tried to spectate your trainings.

Tho idk where arni gets these passwords, none of us had it and none of us gave them to him.

Silvernj said:
Well, we had a training, Arni kicked him once or twice, he rejoined. I know you would do the same if someone tried to spectate your trainings.

Tho idk where arni gets these passwords, none of us had it and none of us gave them to him.

Yes, we'd go around perm-banning someone for interrupting a training.  :facepalm:

trot888 said:
Silvernj said:

Yes, we'd go around perm-banning someone for interrupting a training.  :facepalm:

In fact, Rempica banned and kicked a merc of Castellan aswell when we had a match. Where did he have the password from?

He is in Freelancers contact Yona as you can check. And me and Napoleon talked with him that he will not ban someone again.

Silvernj said:

I dont understand why are you lying. Arni hasnt kicked him, he has just permabanned him without any kicks or warnings same second rempica joined. And he had tried to permaban rempica before too. Logs will confirm it and you witnessed it too.

You don't have to claim me as a liar or something like that. He definetily kicked someone as I can remember. If that's not right - okay, that would mean I'm wrong. That's it. I'm not really into their issues so I can only talk for what I saw there not before.
Seems like it really was Zoyka who got kicked few times, sorry for misunderstanding.

Okay then i can explain. Rempica joined server, no one warned Rempica no one kicked him. He joined server and Arni permabanned. After he permabanned, Zoyka came to server and he kicked him same sec he joined. There are logs that admins can check about it.

yourNotAlone said:
In fact, Rempica banned and kicked a merc of Castellan aswell when we had a match. Where did he have the password from?

Clearly it wasn't kicking some random guy.Killer has been warned many times, rempica also asked Castellan_Silver if he is with them, Silver said no, then rempica kicked him, then he came back, rempica kicked him again, he came back, then rempica temporary banned him.There was nothing wrong.

Also about this topic, we couldn't play our match on WNL_NL servers just because Rempica was banned from NL servers.

So rejoining with an admin pass you shouldn't have is a warning, huh?

Well not going to make a butthurt forum post about it apart from this one

Had a discussion with tardet about it and went on like others involved in this should have done aswell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom