Do you use cheats?

Users who are viewing this thread

I admit after playing straight with my 801 day campaign that then seemed to give up the ghost I have started using them on my 201 day campaign for example:

ctr+L to boost companions to lvl62? Yup I do that

ctrl+X on me to get to lvl20 Yup I do that (I don't like to make myself into a god lol) I generally get single hand weapons and crossbows to 120 then go from there in weapon skills, other skills/stats I develop are charisma and intelligence as one thing I point out t my friends about this mod is your mainly a leader not a front line warrior, yes build those skills by all means but mainly at first you have to forge and run an empire/kingdom.

The money cheat yup I use that to help me scrape by as at first its a pain to get decent income which is why I become a vassal for a while and build up a nice fat purse so I can get my kingdom up and running and liquidate any debt while the economy gets going.

By the way computica you should put a thing in that tells us what using cheats does in terms of consequences I know we can't cheat in tournaments but is there more going on?

yeah the spawning thing is a bit odd at times lol so far I keep getting bands of around 20 or so with the odd one of 100+ sea raiders, forest bandits etc nothing that makes me go oh **** better be careful lol as swadian knights still a broke unit lol got 200 of them in a castle built up over time they are my **** you stick to invading kingdoms

Back
Top Bottom