[SL] Scramble League - Sign-ups are closed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I am an NA leader of my team and I believe most EU's have their matches around 1:30pm Eastern. Which is perfect for me right now. My only problem is trying to find a practice match because I only know a few of the other captains lol.

Roberta_Baratheon said:
Well I am an NA leader of my team and I believe most EU's have their matches around 1:30pm Eastern. Which is perfect for me right now. My only problem is trying to find a practice match because I don't know the other captains lol.

Let me just state:

1. It could be okay for you but not the NA players in our team.
2. Who knows if our commander schedules matches for NA times.

I hope we can resolve those timezone issues but it is still annoying in the first place

Dasvi2018 said:
Roberta_Baratheon said:
Well I am an NA leader of my team and I believe most EU's have their matches around 1:30pm Eastern. Which is perfect for me right now. My only problem is trying to find a practice match because I don't know the other captains lol.

Let me just state:

I hope we can resolve those timezone issues but it is still annoying in the first place

Tito had a team entered in this WNL and scheduling wasn't a problem. (Jeffrey was on that team aswell)

Thunderbeu said:
Dasvi2018 said:
Roberta_Baratheon said:

Let me just state:

Tito had a team entered in this WNL and scheduling wasn't a problem. (Jeffrey was on that team aswell)

Yea, confirmed with him, he can play EU hours.
Tabling this for now

I already contacted belendor concerning this, but I just gonna post it so everyone knows:
As I failed to sign up for the scrumble league in time ( :oops: ), I would like to ask you if you could allow me to join in as a "gap filler" if any team is missing players or whatsoever :smile:
Thanks, Magnus

By the way, about the teams. You put them into three categories, but some teams look noticeably weaker. Team Ardi is a classic example. It seems like you've also mentioned NA players. Since this (I presume) is EU then great players such as Lagstro will get much higher ping. So unless you put americans in category 2/3 and not 1 then the seeding was bad. Team Ardi will have no chance against jadeite aswell as Team Garnet.

zebradley said:
trot888 said:
Team Ardi will have no chance against jadeite aswell as Team Garnet.
Clearly never heard of the power of Prayer.

This man clearly doubts the ping that NA's will suffer, but like the EU's who have participated in NA tourney's, we too can play with high ping. I personally have quite a bit of experience with higher ping due to playing with the EU sect of DoF.

:][

Bubs said:
This man clearly doubts the ping that NA's will suffer, but like the EU's who have participated in NA tourney's, we too can play with high ping. I personally have quite a bit of experience with higher ping due to playing with the EU sect of DoF.

:][

Magnus_XIV said:
I already contacted belendor concerning this, but I just gonna post it so everyone knows:
As I failed to sign up for the scrumble league in time ( :oops: ), I would like to ask you if you could allow me to join in as a "gap filler" if any team is missing players or whatsoever :smile:
Thanks, Magnus

Ahm, we talked about this and decided for late sign-ups to be put "on hold" or to reserve for future in case of players dropping out of tournament for any reason. Best we can do for you lot. :smile:

So far, only Magnus and Menethil are on reserve list. If anyone else wants to reserve, let me know by Steam or PM. Though, you should know the replacements will be done prior to timeline.

So...

Tourney began, gentlemen. You can find the Week 1 fixture right here. Don't forget to check the rules before you submit. Good luck to y'all, may the best scramble win! :razz:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom