A knife in the back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
trot888 said:
Grey_Warden said:
Kek, what a huge wall of text Rempica, I'll give you credit for at least putting effort into it. But if anyone's interested why that guy decided to post this all of a sudden, it's because Arni told IG_BG admins how Rempica avoids getting banned, so he's pretty mad at Arni atm. And all of this was pretty much made up as far as I'm concerned, and it was because Rempica can no longer tk on IG and espace unpunished.

No offence or anything, just because you like Arni and play with Arni doesn't mean you actually have to stick up for him in every situation needed. You and I both know that Arni is a F****** C*** but I chose to ignore him. But I agree that Crashday is Arni, why? Because this is most likely Rempica who posted this and Arni tells Rempica everything.
I'd probably agree with everything except for the FC bit, since from my experience Arni's been a lot nicer to me and others (when I was around, at the very least) than you ever were. Ofc I admit that the guy made mistakes and had you asked me about my opinion on Arni about a month ago I'd have called him something like "a little brat who needs to be taught a lesson", but he still seems to have changed a lot after he stopped being Rempica's friend and my opinion about him has changed for the better as well. +, as Rayden's made some good points to support my claims against Rempica I've mentioned in the previous post, I still believe that Arni =\= Crashday and Rempica's just butthurting. Like one guy used to say, kappa.

Rayden_ said:
Few days ago Napoleon told us that Rempica told him he knew Crashday's CD-key because Arni sent him accidently a while ago. Rempica knew this because they were best friends and they set it up together. Rempica waited for big fish and when they broke up with Arni, it was right time for Rempica to post and try to **** us up. Anyway we told this to Deacon and then decided together to not believe in this. I also spoke with Arni he told me that Rempica is lying. (I have the logs that Arni says Rempica is lying in steam i can send if you want.)

I always have been contacting with Deacon he knew/knows everything all the time. Also he told us that we can let Crashday play against AE.
Hold on, according to what u said there are 2 options:
1) Arni accidentally sent Rempica the CD-key he uses to play under "Crashday", which obvsly makes him guilty.
2) Arni, somehow, knew real Crashday's 2nd CD-key and he accidentally sent it to Rempica. So the question is, how does Arni know Crashday's new CD-key? They're not even friends right?

Rayden_ said:
CIScheatsagain said:
4)In case that wasnt enough, i can post another proof.
4KaeoN9.jpg
. That was taken at scrim vs eX. C:Users/Ivan/. In Crashday's steam(that was made specifically for this tournament and has only 3 guys in friendlist-sotamursu, rayden and bendetto) its written "Vyacheslav". Different name. Arni's real name is Ivan, most russians know it, he applied with same name into russian clans, his "vkontakte"-russian analogue of "facebook" has ivan name, but just in case someone still thinks that screen wasnt made from Arni's PC here is another picture from Arni's youtube video when he played with inverse and made screenshot while recording.
brDxHJw.jpg
. C:Users/Ivan/ again. Right.

About Bendetto; he told us that he has nothing to do with this, some time ago on IG he saw Crashday and first he didnt believe it was Crash but and then called him with his real name "Pasha" and Crashday answered. Then he thought that could be Crashday so everything started with this. Bendetto was always helping me with trying to get info about Crashday from his old clan leader VRNG_Bogatyr and was looking for Crashday in vk(russian facebook or whatever) cuz once he told me his real name, dont remember now.
So if Crashday is called "Pasha" or something similar, how could u explain the pics Rempica posted?

Btw it's funny that you believe Arni 100% when he says that Rempica is lying about that CD-key. Okay, Rempica probably lies a lot, fair enough, but so does Arni? He has repeatedly lied to the whole community and damaged it for years. How are his words more trustful than Rempica's?

Also, we know what Arni is capable of, I wouldn't be surprised if he had made some "adjustments" on TS.

Last but not least: it is rather weird that "Crashday" only had that low ping (around 3:cool: exactly when he played against Arni in that 5 vs 5 match. According to WNL scores screenshots "Crashday's" ping has never been under 50; while Bendetto's ping vs Fearless (which was played on a French server if I remember well), was exactly 38.

PS: #LetFabioPlay

Grey_Warden said:
trot888 said:
Grey_Warden said:
Kek, what a huge wall of text Rempica, I'll give you credit for at least putting effort into it. But if anyone's interested why that guy decided to post this all of a sudden, it's because Arni told IG_BG admins how Rempica avoids getting banned, so he's pretty mad at Arni atm. And all of this was pretty much made up as far as I'm concerned, and it was because Rempica can no longer tk on IG and espace unpunished.

No offence or anything, just because you like Arni and play with Arni doesn't mean you actually have to stick up for him in every situation needed. You and I both know that Arni is a F****** C*** but I chose to ignore him. But I agree that Crashday is Arni, why? Because this is most likely Rempica who posted this and Arni tells Rempica everything.
I'd probably agree with everything except for the FC bit, since from my experience Arni's been a lot nicer to me and others (when I was around, at the very least) than you ever were. Ofc I admit that the guy made mistakes and had you asked me about my opinion on Arni about a month ago I'd have called him something like "a little brat who needs to be taught a lesson", but he still seems to have changed a lot after he stopped being Rempica's friend and my opinion about him has changed for the better as well. +, as Rayden's made some good points to support my claims against Rempica I've mentioned in the previous post, I still believe that Arni =\= Crashday and Rempica's just butthurting. Like one guy used to say, kappa.

I'd like to point out around 4 months ago I was on the same page as you, me and Arni were actually great friends, I would help him out and he even returned the favour by getting me into Freelancers. Seems all good right?, he decided to not like me and added me to his 'list' for playing with Deacon. You'll soon understand and don't say Arni has 'Changed' because I used to say that and I'm completely wrong, I regret saying that he ever did change because he clearly hadn't, he's only playing with AE so he can gain sympathy to be unbanned from tournaments, Arni has no heart, soul or even emotions. Here's another example, my tournament, Arni was complaining to me because Rempica was 'Scared' of doing his duel, at this point in time Arni and Rempica were actually great friends and then Arni started ****-talking Rempica behind his back saying 'Oh why are you sticking up for this *******', 'Oh look 'god' Rempica isn't duelling so skared', 'Rempica is an idiot' and that's why Rempica deleted him. Don't say he's changed because I've already made that mistake, also don't comment back with something petty like 'Well he's been nice to me'. You've actually got to look at both sides of the story. Rempica isn't butthurt, he has no reason to be butthurt. He's just getting justice from Arni being two-faced.  :facepalm: :facepalm: Convo over.

Edit: I also remember when Rayden hated Arni, I've heard they've become friends again. I do wonder how they've 'become friends' as Arni wouldn't care what Rayden or anyone thinks, Arni wouldn't just randomly come on teamspeak and say 'sorry'. There's something fishy going on.

Grey_Warden said:
trot888 said:
Grey_Warden said:

so you had absolutely no proof to believe that guy u think is ur friend was innocent until rayden posted some stuff without even proving rempica wrong.
If ur going to blindly fanboy some1 fanboy Scar, Tallie, Peter actual decent human beings...

Arni apologized me and Napoleon before WNL starts. I remember he was trying to say sorry to Napoleon like 10 times. Napoleon was banning him from ts and stuff. Then we give up and we start talking with him he made us believe him that he changes and unfortunately we believe him mostly me. We accept him in Freelancers. We were talking a lot he was saying that he was acting like a kid and he was so sorry that he cant play this game bla bla bla. When we learn he will get banned from WNL i was on Arni's side and i was trying to solve it i talked with admin i tried a lot for him. I wanted only thing from him and it was never cheat again and never come against rules again. After he got banned he said thanks for trying i ll be inactive in warband until my ban time over. I said okay and that was it. I'm really sorry for admins that i tried to protect this guy from start. I shouldn't believe him. Then Crashday comes :grin: as all we can see RNDG guys back and they are not in their old form. They need more time to get used to new meta new things etc. But i played against crashday and he was playing like very good. Same level with Scar, Napoleon, Rempica, Cleric etc. He is doing same moves with Arni. Same spam same feint everything looked like similar to me. Than Rempica and Arni start not talking eachother, Rempica told me that Bendetto and Arni cheating together. I wanted to see proofs then i belived screenshots. Rempica talked with admins and they didnt do anything yet. I mean if you wont care if he is cheating why are you even banned in first place? Anyway i belive in what i saw and im sorry for admin that i tried to protect that guy. I dont care if Kurwa knows it or not But they can beat teams without him as we can see. Im just mad at Arni because he mad fall in this situation. Good day everyone.

We all know about Arni and his reputation, but besides him, there is another bad guy in the community: Rempica.
He spent about 1k usd for buying keys to teamkill on IG, insulting everywhere and ****talking everyone etc etc.

1. Rempica is best friends 5ever with Arni. Rempica asks for a key and gets it.
2. Rempica joins kurwa in an attempt to **** them over in case F starts doing bad
3. F loses to Wonwokie, Rempica decides he has to act. First he just out of nowhere, suddenly starts hating Arni, deleting him from steam etc.
4. Then, since he's using the key he got from Arni, everyone would believe Crashday = Arni, and he would get away himself, framing his old friend and ******** up the top team in the tournament.

P.S.
If you think Arni is able to make some guys help him, then why Rempica couldn't do the same? He has a lot of dogs who help him teamkill on IG.

I guess some independent confirmation from Crashday's old clan mates, friends, or Crashday himself would be an easy way to clear this up. AFAIK nobody from back then thinks it's him but things change. *shrug* gl with this one admins

whoiaminthisworld said:
We all know about Arni and his reputation, but besides him, there is another bad guy in the community: Rempica.
He spent about 1k usd for buying keys to teamkill on IG, insulting everywhere and ****talking everyone etc etc.

2. Rempica joins kurwa in an attempt to **** them over in case F starts doing bad
3. F loses to Wonwokie, Rempica decides he has to act. First he just out of nowhere, suddenly starts hating Arni, deleting him from steam etc.
4. Then, since he's using the key he got from Arni, everyone would believe Crashday = Arni, and he would get away himself, framing his old friend and ******** up the top team in the tournament.

P.S.

If you think Arni is able to make some guys help him, then why Rempica couldn't do the same? He has a lot of dogs who help him teamkill on IG.

We told admins that before our match against Wonwokie. As i wanted to say he is cheater and from now i dont believe he will change. If you dont know about something and if you wanna learn about it try to learn and then write on forums

whoiaminthisworld said:

P.S.

Im imagining a court room, rempica is the witness and suddenly the defense makes this twist claim, rempica pulls his hair in surprise raging with an evil look, theme song "cornered" starts playing!

ignoring the lack of proof and the defense being Arni though, xd

Nah, it has nothing to do with the words "Arni" and "cheating". It would sound more like a last-ditch attempt to save face by saying: "Arni might be bad, but Rempica is also bad!!!"

No, there is no possibility for Crashday to be Rempica, unless Rempica has 4 arms. :wink:

Very, very disappointing Arni.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom