A knife in the back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. 1 month ago in this topic http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,340475.0.html AE_Deacon wrote "Idle speculation and accusations without evidence have no place here.".  More than 1 week ago admin team received confirmation about that and proofs, but no actions were taken so I have to create this topic now.
Arni has been playing in this tournament with Crashday nick, Bendetto helped him cheating and I have more than enough evidence to prove it. I will explain everything in details below, so there wouldnt be any second thoughts and I hope now admins wont ignore it.

1)Crashday's ID. His key is ****-****-****-****. It belongs to this ID-3082742. They made it clever. They registered Crashday with 2 IDs, 1st is old ID, that real Crashday used a while ago and 2nd is new ID, the one that Arni was going to use in the tournament. Obviously Arni hasnt played a single scrim or match with 1st ID nor he has access to it because he isnt a real Crashday. He accidently sent 2nd cd-key to me and thats how became an insider of this stuff.

2)Crashday's IP. At WNL start when Bendetto "invited" Arni as Crashday into KURWA, they knew that they had to change IP and that they have to somehow explain why new Crashday cant talk either(just like Arni) because some members could be suspicious.  They made it stupid now. The legend is that "Crashday" studies in university in Germany, lives in dormitory so thats why he cant talk and has bad internet. His ping is 50-55(russian ping), but its that high because of "bad internet in dormitory". Ok. Well, maybe, its hard to believe, but maybe. Sadly i know VPN that Arni uses and i have his IPs. Its Cyberghost VPN. Here are 2 screens from this program with IPs he uses
Lxzlslx.png
IGxMWnw.png
. Only Frankfurt and only the ones that are without stars-they are free. They will match his IPs on WNL servers and on IG BG. I wont even add that Arni-Crashday knows 0 words in german and has very bad english so there is no possible way for him to study in german university.

3)5x5 tournament. Since we touched IPs topic, there is another thing I d like to mention. When Bendetto sneaked Arni into KURWA as Crashday and that "old russian player" who has been inactive for years started playing insanely good, refused to talk, had german flag in TS but russian ping ingame, some KURWA members became suspicious and started accusing Crashday of being Arni,so Arni needed an alibi, a very good alibi, the one that would make everyone understand that he simply cant be Crashday. There is only 1 way to do it, they both need to be ingame playing at the same moment. Thats where 5x5 tournament becomes very handy.  Bendetto played as Crashday in that 5x5. The only match or scrim when "Crashday" had  below 40 ping on german server
eb180d1fc3f3140231510beccf73928d.png
. I didnt get much from admins after information that I had passed to them but they confirmed that Crashday's IP in that 5x5 match is Bendetto's IP. I hope they confirm it in thread too. Also you can bring IG BG logs and you will see that before german Crashday appeared with IPs from Cyberghost VPN, there had been another Crashday from UA and his IP will match bendetto's IP. Whatever it takes to make a good legend.

4)In case that wasnt enough, i can post another proof.
4KaeoN9.jpg
. That was taken at scrim vs eX. C:Users/Ivan/. In Crashday's steam(that was made specifically for this tournament and has only 3 guys in friendlist-sotamursu, rayden and bendetto) its written "Vyacheslav". Different name. Arni's real name is Ivan, most russians know it, he applied with same name into russian clans, his "vkontakte"-russian analogue of "facebook" has ivan name, but just in case someone still thinks that screen wasnt made from Arni's PC here is another picture from Arni's youtube video when he played with inverse and made screenshot while recording.
brDxHJw.jpg
. C:Users/Ivan/ again. Right.

5)Im quite sure that i gave more than enough proofs, but there is another funny thing I want to point out.I told admins that Arni is Crashday and gave them proofs last thursday 15th. Before that Arni-Crashday had been incredibly active, he came to every scrim, every match. Since that thursday Crashday vanished. He used to play all matches, all scrims, but he didnt play vs AE, he stopped coming to any scrims, the guy literally disappeared. This is so weird. I wish anyone could explain it to me.

Im looking forward for admin team's reply. I really dont know any way Arni and Bendetto could save their faces now, but I am sure they will try their best. I dont know why there were no actions taken towards them from admins for last 2 weeks. I know admins have a lot of work to do besides that and that i was told by them to be patient and wait, but this is just taking too long. When Rich got banned in NC14 admins didnt have even half of what i give now. Arni and Bendetto are cheaters, it is not the first tournament they cheat together and it wouldnt be the last. This time they even lied to their own clanmembers, risked whole WNL for their team and caused a lot of trouble for other teams, they had no right to do so. They werent caught before in NC, they cant avoid being caught now. They deserve to be punished.

I think forum rules dont allow to share steam conversations, but just in case anyone for some reason wants more proofs you can write me in PM on forums and I have plenty screenshots: Arni accidently sending me his Crashday's CD-key from his acc, Arni talking how him and bendetto cheated in NC, Arni talking about bendetto playing as Crashday in 5x5, Arni threatening me with DDoS if i tell anyone about him being Crashday etc etc

Moderator edit: Game Key removed for now

I see a flaw in your investigatory work sir! If Bendetto pretended to be Crashday during that 5x5, how did the rest of the team not notice that Crashday now had a Ukrainian flag in TS? And they do use TS because I've seen a stream of them doing so.  :cool:

(I'd like to haha also)

Man I'm getting so sick of this ****.
Seems like the drama around Kurwa will never stop..
Hahahahahhahaha how can you waste so much time just to get some dumb russian kiddo to play?

Kek, what a huge wall of text Rempica, I'll give you credit for at least putting effort into it. But if anyone's interested why that guy decided to post this all of a sudden, it's because Arni told IG_BG admins how Rempica avoids getting banned, so he's pretty mad at Arni atm. And all of this was pretty much made up as far as I'm concerned, and it was because Rempica can no longer tk on IG and espace unpunished.

This is like the never ending story. Grifon, R1ch, Arni, Olonzo, Bendetto, Sodomard.... :facepalm:
I hope this one isn't yet another case. I really hope so cause the Russian commnuity would get damaged again, which is a great pity.

Grey_Warden said:
Kek, what a huge wall of text Rempica, I'll give you credit for at least putting effort into it. But if anyone's interested why that guy decided to post this all of a sudden, it's because Arni told IG_BG admins how Rempica avoids getting banned, so he's pretty mad at Arni atm. And all of this was pretty much made up as far as I'm concerned, and it was because Rempica can no longer tk on IG and espace unpunished.
We all know Rempica's behaviour...but he didn't just write a "wall of text", he showed some proofs, which makes ur point kinda invalid :/

Edit: btw I don't think KURWA has anything to do with this case.

Moderator edit:
[image removed]

Forum Rules said:
No Spam
Spam clogs up the forum, makes relevant and accurate information harder to find and causes the forum to slow down for everybody. The definition of ‘spam’ includes, but is not limited to, the following actions:

• “Meme” images — especially when not accompanied by text

#FREE#POPCORN#GIF

So this would mean KURWA vs IG        ?
                                              Fearless
                                              Unity
                                0      -      12

Grey_Warden said:

No offence or anything, just because you like Arni and play with Arni doesn't mean you actually have to stick up for him in every situation needed. You and I both know that Arni is a F****** C*** but I chose to ignore him. But I agree that Crashday is Arni, why? Because this is most likely Rempica who posted this and Arni tells Rempica everything.

CIScheatsagain said:
Hi. 1 month ago in this topic http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,340475.0.html AE_Deacon wrote "Idle speculation and accusations without evidence have no place here.".  More than 1 week ago admin team received confirmation about that and proofs, but no actions were taken so I have to create this topic now.
Arni has been playing in this tournament with Crashday nick, Bendetto helped him cheating and I have more than enough evidence to prove it. I will explain everything in details below, so there wouldnt be any second thoughts and I hope now admins wont ignore it.

1)Crashday's ID. His key is ****-****-****-****. It belongs to this ID-3082742. They made it clever. They registered Crashday with 2 IDs, 1st is old ID, that real Crashday used a while ago and 2nd is new ID, the one that Arni was going to use in the tournament. Obviously Arni hasnt played a single scrim or match with 1st ID nor he has access to it because he isnt a real Crashday. He accidently sent 2nd cd-key to me and thats how became an insider of this stuff.

2)Crashday's IP. At WNL start when Bendetto "invited" Arni as Crashday into KURWA, they knew that they had to change IP and that they have to somehow explain why new Crashday cant talk either(just like Arni) because some members could be suspicious.  They made it stupid now. The legend is that "Crashday" studies in university in Germany, lives in dormitory so thats why he cant talk and has bad internet. His ping is 50-55(russian ping), but its that high because of "bad internet in dormitory". Ok. Well, maybe, its hard to believe, but maybe. Sadly i know VPN that Arni uses and i have his IPs. Its Cyberghost VPN. Here are 2 screens from this program with IPs he uses
Lxzlslx.png
IGxMWnw.png
. Only Frankfurt and only the ones that are without stars-they are free. They will match his IPs on WNL servers and on IG BG. I wont even add that Arni-Crashday knows 0 words in german and has very bad english so there is no possible way for him to study in german university.

3)5x5 tournament. Since we touched IPs topic, there is another thing I d like to mention. When Bendetto sneaked Arni into KURWA as Crashday and that "old russian player" who has been inactive for years started playing insanely good, refused to talk, had german flag in TS but russian ping ingame, some KURWA members became suspicious and started accusing Crashday of being Arni,so Arni needed an alibi, a very good alibi, the one that would make everyone understand that he simply cant be Crashday. There is only 1 way to do it, they both need to be ingame playing at the same moment. Thats where 5x5 tournament becomes very handy.  Bendetto played as Crashday in that 5x5. The only match or scrim when "Crashday" had  below 40 ping on german server
. I didnt get much from admins after information that I had passed to them but they confirmed that Crashday's IP in that 5x5 match is Bendetto's IP. I hope they confirm it in thread too. Also you can bring IG BG logs and you will see that before german Crashday appeared with IPs from Cyberghost VPN, there had been another Crashday from UA and his IP will match bendetto's IP. Whatever it takes to make a good legend.

4)In case that wasnt enough, i can post another proof.
4KaeoN9.jpg
. That was taken at scrim vs eX. C:Users/Ivan/. In Crashday's steam(that was made specifically for this tournament and has only 3 guys in friendlist-sotamursu, rayden and bendetto) its written "Vyacheslav". Different name. Arni's real name is Ivan, most russians know it, he applied with same name into russian clans, his "vkontakte"-russian analogue of "facebook" has ivan name, but just in case someone still thinks that screen wasnt made from Arni's PC here is another picture from Arni's youtube video when he played with inverse and made screenshot while recording.
brDxHJw.jpg
. C:Users/Ivan/ again. Right.

5)Im quite sure that i gave more than enough proofs, but there is another funny thing I want to point out.I told admins that Arni is Crashday and gave them proofs last thursday 15th. Before that Arni-Crashday had been incredibly active, he came to every scrim, every match. Since that thursday Crashday vanished. He used to play all matches, all scrims, but he didnt play vs AE, he stopped coming to any scrims, the guy literally disappeared. This is so weird. I wish anyone could explain it to me.

Im looking forward for admin team's reply. I really dont know any way Arni and Bendetto could save their faces now, but I am sure they will try their best. I dont know why there were no actions taken towards them from admins for last 2 weeks. I know admins have a lot of work to do besides that and that i was told by them to be patient and wait, but this is just taking too long. When Rich got banned in NC14 admins didnt have even half of what i give now. Arni and Bendetto are cheaters, it is not the first tournament they cheat together and it wouldnt be the last. This time they even lied to their own clanmembers, risked whole WNL for their team and caused a lot of trouble for other teams, they had no right to do so. They werent caught before in NC, they cant avoid being caught now. They deserve to be punished.

I think forum rules dont allow to share steam conversations, but just in case anyone for some reason wants more proofs you can write me in PM on forums and I have plenty screenshots: Arni accidently sending me his Crashday's CD-key from his acc, Arni talking how him and bendetto cheated in NC, Arni talking about bendetto playing as Crashday in 5x5, Arni threatening me with DDoS if i tell anyone about him being Crashday etc etc

Moderator edit: Game Key removed for now

When some guy posted that Arni was crashday http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,340475.0.html in this topic. It looked suspicious to us and we were looking for this and trying to get some proof. I spoke to Crashday many times and asked some questions like why u living in Germany and what are you studying, what university you are studying at etc... I told Bomba to do these things after this he told me Crashday's German is extremely bad but it does match with what Crashday says about Uni.

About Bendetto; he told us that he has nothing to do with this, some time ago on IG he saw Crashday and first he didnt believe it was Crash but and then called him with his real name "Pasha" and Crashday answered. Then he thought that could be Crashday so everything started with this. Bendetto was always helping me with trying to get info about Crashday from his old clan leader VRNG_Bogatyr and was looking for Crashday in vk(russian facebook or whatever) cuz once he told me his real name, dont remember now.

Also we have Crashday's IP's in teamspeak after checking these stuff, i saw that Crashday was using some VPN and asked him why does he do that, he told me "dormitory internet is sux thats why i have to use it" since Pendragon was using VPN as well for fixing his ping it started to look not that weird to me.

d34c16a3a7da2429ca047b38cbfeda7f.png

These are all from 5v5 match:

743cb130d13f87d86ee78ebed6881b1d.png

a736046bf689c543301247f59de86aec.png

9b4cef67f03ea8d09565489f3023630b.png

e7d253e00d4bceab86487927eb155324.png

We played that match on 02.10.2015 and as you can see from Relaks recordings Crashday was on teamspeak(with german flag) while Bendetto wasnt even online. Bendetto goes to hospital some specific week days for his father, thats why he wasnt online and look at time "23.13" its 21.13 BST so exactly when we played with Demba Ba's Army.

ad61b022193511a8299ed4473da9dcb5.png

Also these are Bendetto's IPs if u need

b363b241b3931b2472b48157e941ab6c.png

Few days ago Napoleon told us that Rempica told him he knew Crashday's CD-key because Arni sent him accidently a while ago. Rempica knew this because they were best friends and they set it up together. Rempica waited for big fish and when they broke up with Arni, it was right time for Rempica to post and try to **** us up. Anyway we told this to Deacon and then decided together to not believe in this. I also spoke with Arni he told me that Rempica is lying. (I have the logs that Arni says Rempica is lying in steam i can send if you want.)

I always have been contacting with Deacon he knew/knows everything all the time. Also he told us that we can let Crashday play against AE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom