Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
?
b933b9f9b5.png

c0dc895934.jpg

532c1926d2.png

trot888 said:
EDIT: I don't understand why RD wouldn't take a screenshot as they clearly got shat on by KURWA 12 - 2, I'm sure if both Matafiks and RD used Wallhack they'd have easily played better, but I might be wrong.

It was suspicious, me and my teammates almost got headshot few times when we just show up from the corner, he needs to train timing stuff.

Ok then, so what makes you think that all the other people who took screenshots aren't wallhacking?, sure they took the screenshots in-game fine, did you know you can use paint?, you also asked them to take screenshots of their directory etc. I'm sure someone can use photoshop right? :S Also, Wallhack is where you can see people through walls, if that's the case then those in-game screenshots could be invalid anyways as they could just be looking at a place where there isn't any people.

Hey guys Slash here. I've played at RD's house alot and I've know him for 11 years. He is a great guy and he even is better in cs go. he hates hackers and alway rage when he meet hackers in cs go. BTW check is other screenshots btw. He only plays games with crosshair that's what makes him so good so don't be rude.

Rayden_ said:
trot888 said:
EDIT: I don't understand why RD wouldn't take a screenshot as they clearly got shat on by KURWA 12 - 2, I'm sure if both Matafiks and RD used Wallhack they'd have easily played better, but I might be wrong.

It was suspicious, me and my teammates almost got headshot few times when we just show up from the corner, he needs to train timing stuff.

Please keep in mind that RD didn't even know how to make a forum account until yesterday when we helped him out so he could post - as a clan we're entirely aware RD is not someone that would be capable of cheating and we are currently helping him to recover his deleted screens so that he can post them. He was unaware that he still needed his screen after that match and so deleted it. He regrets his decision now that he realises the seriousness of the situation and we are currently assisting him in the hopes that he can recover his screenshot.

WarbandSlash said:
Hey guys Slash here. I've played at RD's house alot and I've know him for 11 years. He is a great guy and he is even better in cs go. he hates hackers and always rages when he meet hackers in cs go. BTW check his other screenshots. He only plays games with crosshair that's what makes him so good so don't be rude.

https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,339490.msg8137364.html#msg8137364

Please remember, we have the rules:
§ 2 Cheating
(4)When requested by the match referee (at the beginning of the round)players should take a screenshot of their game view.  Players should ensure the screenshot contains the referee message, the scoreboard and buildings/other textures/players and post it on the forum within 30 minutes of the match ending.  Failing to comply with any part of this rule will result in a 1 match ban for that player.

'It is noted that SotaMursu, Nele, CommanderSPQR and Matafiks did not fully comply with the instruction, in this particular case they will not receive the one match ban.  Captains should ensure that all their players are fully conversant with the rule and are able to take appropriate screenshots.

So what you're telling me is that they didn't even prove that they don't use Wallhack?, you also said 'appropriate screenshots.', implying that they didn't even take the appropriate screenshots. and the rule states

'§ 2 Cheating
(4)When requested by the match referee (at the beginning of the round)players should take a screenshot of their game view.  Players should ensure the screenshot contains the referee message, the scoreboard and buildings/other textures/players and post it on the forum within 30 minutes of the match ending.  Failing to comply with any part of this rule will result in a 1 match ban for that player.'

-.-'

WarbandSlash said:
WarbandSlash said:
Hey guys Slash here. I've played at RD's house alot and I've know him for 11 years. He is a great guy and he is even better in cs go. he hates hackers and always rages when he meet hackers in cs go. BTW check his other screenshots. He only plays games with crosshair that's what makes him so good so don't be rude.

Haha

trot888 said:
'It is noted that SotaMursu, Nele, CommanderSPQR and Matafiks did not fully comply with the instruction, in this particular case they will not receive the one match ban.  Captains should ensure that all their players are fully conversant with the rule and are able to take appropriate screenshots.

So what you're telling me is that they didn't even prove that they don't use Wallhack?, you also said 'appropriate screenshots.', implying that they didn't even take the appropriate screenshots. and the rule states

'§ 2 Cheating
(4)When requested by the match referee (at the beginning of the round)players should take a screenshot of their game view.  Players should ensure the screenshot contains the referee message, the scoreboard and buildings/other textures/players and post it on the forum within 30 minutes of the match ending.  Failing to comply with any part of this rule will result in a 1 match ban for that player.'

-.-'

They forgot about scoretable, but it's not a problem, since this match was recorded. So we can easily check if these screens were made by themselves.

Dyktator said:
trot888 said:

'§ 2 Cheating

-.-'

They forgot about scoretable, but it's not a problem, since this match was recorded. So we can easily check if these screens were made by themselves.

Maybe if the admins can put off their decision until we've got the screen - RD did actually take it and we are currently working to recover it so that we can comply with the rules to the same extent as the others that took screens

RD: lets resumre
RD: when im back home
RD: 1h

Please just wait while we get the screen.

lllew said:
HITMEN 12:0 Order of Knights

GrafBlade said he has screenshots, so I hope he'll send them.

WNL_NL_3_Taleworlds
IRBoris said:
Irish Rebels 12 vs. 1 Castellans 

2015-10-25_000014fsaw.jpg

2015-10-25_00002hts4r.jpg

2015-10-25_00003u1sc9.jpg

2015-10-25_00004s6s8t.jpg

Server: WNL_NL_3

ggwp
Surkan said:
KURWA 12-2 Wonwokie

89bb926de6.jpg
8ac7fa0bba.jpg

ba8bc5fb37.jpg
01333c823c.jpg

IDs:
f56542ec95.jpg

WNL_NL_2

37c3b44633.jpg
Sota:
2015-10-25_00003.jpg

2015-10-25_00004.jpg
NeLe:
net7bl.jpg
CommanderSPQR:
D0583D962539038B7E61C432101DBEF692B02E7E
Matafiks:
YxX57pK.jpg
Rayden:
43e3d7c89b95dabab1fda6fe19a82f51.jpg
RD (r3d_1cE) 'deleted' his screenshot according to Wonwokie_Horace
Guy Fawkes said:
Freelancers 12-0 IG

Server: WNL_NL_4

Don't have last screen, but recorded whole match anyway.

rTuOLNE.jpg
uH5Nj2r.jpg
0XJc7a0.jpg

Confirmed.

Guys, being an admin and dealing with all this stuff is hard enough without you ignoring their commands!

If you have something important to tell them, i.e. theories about cheating players, rule breaks etc., you should write them a PM or on Steam and NOT clutter this thread.

If everyone would do that things such as temporarily locking threads wouldn't be necessary!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom