38dtOzc.png
pxeLdOz.png

WOgMkR0.png
-zU1y.png

pxeLdOz.png

WOgMkR0.png

FINALS

rQAVnTh.png

KoB is going to walk in underestimated, and then go ape ****, the match will come down to some stupid technicality and the forums will be filled with salt. Das my prediction.

Okay, I personally don't know how this match will turn out, each team has very good players on each class really the match is going to come down to who wants it more.

WILD WESTERN AGGRESSION VERSUS EASTERN TACTICAL MIGHT

BARBARIANS VS ROMANS

ORCS VS GONDOR

I am the gladiator Troubadour
I am a weapon composed of bone and muscle wrapped in tan flesh
With the discipline of a soldier, but I’ve been trained by the best
There will be no sympathising on this battlefield
No hesitation with my attack
If we end up in the same arena
Death to the end will do
Striving in life so I can remain in this fight
Everyday I peer out my cage
Thinking of the war I’m about to engage in
And so far I’ve survived
This game for the kings
But in the depths of my mind I’ve come to realise
I’m breathing to die and I’m dying to breathe
When will the day come that I’m removed from my feet
And like all of my opponents, I’m forced to kneel to this king
Whenever it does, I won’t bare remorse in my eyes
There will only be hate for my captives
And hope for revenge in a spiritual life
I bare no resemblance to any fighter you’ve ever seen
I’ve been built like stone from within
My courage is of a lion
I possess the speed of a cheetah
And in the darkest shadows of the night
I’ll shine like armor when the morning dawn casts its light
I am the most powerful gladiator this world will ever know
When the dust starts to rise and these spectators cheer
I swing my weapon above my head
Swords will be as sharp as they can possibly be
Spears will be set and ready to throw
War will be shed that moment the king stands up and says
“Live on re”

hmmmng, wK will win because they have superior archers and inf. I can't rly predict any further cuz rounds are up to retard mistakes usually :grin:D. But if wK does something retarded or like getting headshot early, KoB can win. For an example i could imagine this scenario easily; oodle runs near a corner and menethil preshoots him in the head, then KoB wins the round cuz 7v8. It really comes down to whether or not can and menethil can carry :grin:DDD.

wk will win 12-4, 3-0 3-0 3-2 3-2. KoB is good team but having played both many times over the course of the tournament wK was always the tougher fight. I mean I'm salty as I write this but still. I'm assuming oodle and ppk wont die like ******** ****lords like uni and warpath did, because ppk and oodle play warband. I'm assuming lag will be himself, achilles will be his wingman, and vinny will probably outcav can, but I love Can, so ima say Can does gr8 and manages to outcav Vinny. All in all a few players in kob will do fine but they're not quite deep enough, the rest will drag the team down and wk will win their 5th championship which is disgusting.

spoiler%5D

Both KoB and wK have star studded rosters with many vets, it should be a clash of titans. I expect to see each class being of nearly equal importance on the maps being played. Both sides want the gold, they can taste it. It's more than the money, KoB want to bring down the champions of NA, wK wants to leave the game with their legacy marching strong. Whatever happens, both teams have played excellent seasons in this tournament and I hope its a good match. Arys loves tacos, but who doesn't :fruity:

It's sad we will have to play on Chicago server but still we will do our best to win, hope it's gonna be intense and we win, 100-150$ is good cash in Turkey ^^

West Knights versus Knights of the Bound. Without a doubt a great matchup on paper. Both teams have amazed us with very solid play throughout the regular season and the KO phase so far. With two mixed maps being played I think every class, every player will have a chance to shine, though as an infantry player, I'm especially looking forward to see both infantry line ups perform. Oodle and PPK, the strongest NA infantry duo against one of the best European infantry couple in Napoleon and Rempica - just to name two on each side. Considering they will play on central I predict a wK victory, but let's see what KoB can take the next step on central after beating TMW.

onl61c7.png

PICKS  &  BANS

Please prepare to do map picking and banning Wednesday night at 5PM (EST), 10PM (BST). Please use this thread to make your selections. Please refer to the below map list before starting.

CLOSED:
  • Fort of Honor
  • Verloren
  • San'di'boush
  • Mountain Fortress
  • Vendetta

OPEN:
  • Reveran Village
  • Field by the River
  • Castellum
  • Frosty Battle
  • Desolation Valley

These will be the factions used for the finals;

FIRST MAP: SARRANID vs. NORDS
sarranids.png
nords.png

SECOND MAP: NORDS vs. RHODOKS
nords.png
rhodoks.png

Team A (which refers to the higher seeded team) has until 5PM (EST), 10PM (BST) to veto their first map. Then process is as below:

[list type=decimal]
[*]Team A makes first veto by 5PM EST, 10PM BST
[*]Team B has 10 minutes to make their veto.
[*]Team A has 10 minutes to make their 2nd veto.
[*]Team B has 10 minutes to make their 2nd veto.
[*]Team A has 10 minutes to pick their map.
[*]Team B has 10 minutes to pick their map.
[/list]

Should a team fail to make a veto in time, it will be treated as though they chose not to make one. Should a team fail to pick their map in time, their map choice will be randomly selected.

NOTE: Teams can choose to do the picks and bans earlier than the given time or via steam or skype should they choose. Please remember that the only way you can guarantee admins will know you are correct in the case of an argument, is by using the forum.

Only 1 way to have true finals:

First map: Legacy Plains

Then throw out the results and settle everything IN THE CAGE.

4 v 4, no holds bar, first to 10 then swap.

----------------------------

Won't happen though cuz wk is scurred.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom