S.M.A.R.D. Points (SP)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cleric_Johnson said:
Bendetto said:
about duelists

Sodomard win Arni, M, Scar when he play
Peter I think must be 1st in 2h duelists, he win all tournaments when he play, and always win M

i dont understand what planet you are living on. I played 1vs1 so ****ing often i think i know most people. Sodomard would not even claim to beat the ppl your claiming he would. Hes way worse than M or pete. it a ****ing massacre the bloke loses like 7-2 at best. Not even same level. Your literally beyond hope. Sodo a reasonable guy unlike you.

honestly benny ur living on another planet. some fantasy realm of idiocy.

the people you worship know they are not as good as me. Your living on another planet.  If anything your making cis warband look stupid.
Sodomard wasn't completely hopeless, he beat me in a shield ft7 once. It was when I was semi-active and losing to anyone inverse but I wouldn't take a glory day away from anyone. it was clearly a point of pride to tell his mates about :^P

I agreed that Sodomard not good infantry. But in duels he rekt AE infs, sorry...

I saw ft7 duels vs M (7-5) and many times vs Scar. Cleric doesnt want ft7 vs Sodomard, that all I remember

After year if Rempica left the game, you say same...like "WAT, he is ez, or we be rusty bla bla bla"  :smile:

PS: and I'm not from another planet. at the moment, Arni best inf... at the moment maybe all agreed his best, but if he take break like year, you write that you be rusty...so dont be rusty now pls. System this list like who win WNL/ECS...AE always clutch players like Shema, Peter, LeRoux, Crusader..they do main work and they best. If watch streams or statistics, I dont see AE infs in top, I see Blacktide, Rempica, Napoleon....ah and Scar ^^.

sorry for that, but you are forcing me to write this

Sodomard narrowly beat rusty M in 2014 in one first to seven. I remember him being on Ludus and he was good but he lost far more often than he won.

Reality is most of the CIS ****ters you bring up all got smashed in repeatedly in matches and tournaments vs AE, RNGD, IG, CoR, Eiherjar. CIS teams and players haven't been the best anything since RUM won the nations cup. Beyond Arni who you could make a case to be the best inf, they have had virtually no impact on the top end of the scene. There have been a lot of good players but they've rarely been the best. And the teams? Einherjar crushed Unvanquished but 90% of Einherjar players are no where to be seen of these lists. IG smashed in VRNG. Inquisiton were a middle of the pack division A side, no where near the top.

Lets not kid ourselves. Western European teams and players have crushed CIS since like the first nations cup. You making up a fictional history in which all these players were gods is just embarrassing and disconnected from reality.

because Peter play cav always.

and BD higher, because he is best 1 vs 1. If he stay in match 1 vs 1 its like 99% that he win (in my opinion
this is a very important factor) in battle you both good. and BD dont so active, he play few games, but all play very good

Inquisiton in 2012 play in Div A - our players dont play public, our players dont play no one screams, only come 1 time in week and its 1 time be official match. And we take 3rd place....lose IG, play vs RNGD 4 players vs 8...

in CIS warband die like in 2012. Then we have new roster (in new roster have good players like R1ch, me, Sumrac...others middle players)
we never cry how rusty we are.

and AE come when they dont have reall opponents - only RNGD (when Peter and Tobi left them). then in 2014 and later make teams like KURWA and F....and AE won half of all tournamenst when this teams come

And again, I say about player, not teams. I say like players better, not teams. EU teams in all time, better CIS teams I am also agreed that. But players no. I appreciate the player, not the victory of his team.

He basically said all the good players in warband quit in 2012 and despite only playing for a couple of years they would trash you all with their ancient melee techniques the likes of which no longer grace the game.

Kind of how cis dota still think navi would beat anyone and everyone in dota if they actually tried (despite not doing it the first time round)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom