1860s - PROBLEMS, suggestions....& Solutions, even from you, if possible!

Users who are viewing this thread

BrianM. said:
Hellooo.
Uh,kinda new to this M&B Warband stuff 'n' all.
I've gotten myself into a bit of a sticky situation. Every time I go out to any type of street (village,shootout,etc.), my game crashes after a few seconds. Not sure of the reason. If you can help out,thanks in advance!
I have this exact same problem with the new version. Although for me it seems to be restricted to certain cities (mainly confederate ones) and villages as opposed to everywhere. And it only started something like 20 days into the game.

same for me to, i have mount and warband patch 1.172 and can't start a new one, is this patch wont work / compatible with patch 1.172 ?

thx :grin:

My favorite modification, when I play it I feel myself as though I'm in prairie riding my appallosa. Thank you, Gabrilduro!

This mod is nice, but the map looks too empty. I mean different parties? there are just a few of them. So, map looks lifeless

Hello, fellow users, I got a problem:
there is an awesome song called:
mounted_snow_terrain_calm.ogg

and same song which called:
neutral_infiltration.ogg

What is real name of those songs?

This mod could be one of the greatest, unfortunately it appears abandoned. Plenty of bugs which ruined my experience. Explosives are really bugged so I won't use them. Almost all siege scenes are broken (troops are stuck on something for either side) / take so unbelieveably long they might as well be considered broken. Breaking lords out of prison is IMPOSSIBLE because 5 enemies always spawn right outside the prison door and instantly one shot the guy i'm trying to rescue. Is it just me or are indians way OP? Shop selection is a mess, you get way too many items to choose from and they are not localized by faction at all, aka indian clothes/armor/bows/arrows/shields/etc. in indian towns ONLY. Items are dirt cheap, and rarely go beyond 1000 denars for an item, only if they are lordly quality. Also, all other inconveniences of Native that I would want mods to remove, such as no battle continuation.

Again, its a shame this mod could have been so great but these things are deal breaking for me.

Back
Top Bottom