How can I unlock the berseker skills?

Users who are viewing this thread

sir joselito

Recruit
If I am not wrong, when I was reading the notes, in some part they said that when you reach the 13 level you can unlock some special skills.
How to build my skills properly to unlock the berseker skill?

Power Strike (and Ironflesh will actually give you a different trait if it meets the requirement and Power Strike doesn't).

sir joselito said:
So my Power Strike has to be in the maximum level? But what happen if that is not my highest skill? :sad:

highest of the list, not max (10).

If is not the highest you will get another trait (there are 4). You will not get berserker for sure.

PS, LD, AT and IR are the skills to check

sir joselito said:
Now I have 10 power strike and 10 ironflesh. There is a possibility that I unlock the Berserker skill?

if you still did not get your trait (as it is permanent), there is no small possibility. Just a certainty :mrgreen:

TLDR: yes

Re-read this

kalarhan said:
just make sure your "Power Strike" skill is the highest at that level

PS >= leadership
PS >= athletics
PS >= ironflesh

I'm level 11 and I have 10 in power strike, 10 in ironflesh, 5 in athletics and 5 in leadership. But I still have 11 extra skill points if I need them latar and the skills I told are my highest ones  :fruity:

sir joselito said:
If I am not wrong, when I was reading the notes, in some part they said that when you reach the 13 level you can unlock some special skills.
Got it after fighting a berserker in storymode, then putting on his cool armor. I'm now a Christian berserker, which is odd but cool and the rage really helps if you're outnumbered

Vaegir Luchnik said:
sir joselito said:
Got it after fighting a berserker in storymode, then putting on his cool armor. I'm now a Christian berserker, which is odd but cool and the rage really helps if you're outnumbered
I just hope it's a coincidence. Did you get to level 13 after you beat him?

If your athletics leadership or iron flesh is your highest skill. You will get war cry toughness or something else. If any other skill is your highest or its a tie. Like iron flesh and power strike are both 9 you will get berserkr trait.  It's kinda the default unless you specifically train for the other trait. Just get 10 ps or power throw and you will get berserkr trait

Back
Top Bottom