5620582193_07207bc789_o.png
zcqym.png

PRIZES

1st Place
14x Phreaky T-Shirts.
200 slot MarkMods server for 6 months (location of team's choice).

2nd Place
200 slot MarkMods server for 3 months (location of team's choice).

3rd Place
200 slot MarkMods server for 1 months (location of team's choice).

SPONSORS

Phreaky have provided 14 customised T-Shirts the design to be provided by the winning team.
Markmods have provided 12 tournament servers plus 3x 200 slot prize servers.
Taleworlds have provided 4 tournament servers.

[anchor=tag3]PHREAKY[/anchor]

"Phreaky are a company who excel at giving gamers exactly what they want. We are a professional, flexible and agile company who can work with gamers, guilds, clans and eSports teams to ensure they look unbeatable in the gear they wear.  We don't stockpile piles of screen printed T Shirts, we create each design when it is ordered so that we can put character names, faces or anything else you want customised on the shirt to make it unique to you."

We are passionate about video games and draw our inspirations from in game experiences to make clothing that not only look great, but is subtle and will appeal to everyone's taste. Other gamers will recognize the iconic designs on our clothing while non-gamers will simply think they are really cool!"

favicons
Website  · 
favicons
Facebook  · 
favicons
Twitter

[anchor=tag2]MARKMODS[/anchor]

MarkMods is the most innovative, reliable, and affordable gaming server provider since 2008.  We believe that gaming  is about fun and pleasure, therefore we like to provide customers with big and low priced game servers. Our servers start 20 private slots for just 9.99 EUR per month. MarkMods also keeps in mind that quality is very important, so we host your game servers with low ping networks and fast connectivity such as 1000 Mbit/s. On quad, hexa, and octa core Windows Server 2008 systems for the best pings within Europe & USA.

How do I benefit from purchasing servers at MarkMods.com? You'll be provided with free customer service as you can always contact the MarkMods Customer service via Email & Support Ticket. If the Online Chat is available you can contact them through there as well. Or send us a Tweet on Twitter with your question or remark. Not only that, but here at MarkMods we allow you to be fully in control of your server, you can edit literally anything on your game server. Have access to all your game server files and a full control panel with configuration options. You are in charge! Easy & free.

Website  · 
favicons
Facebook  · 
favicons
Twitter

[anchor=tag4]TALEWORLDS[/anchor]

TaleWorlds Entertainment is an independent video game development company located in Ankara, Turkey.

Founded in 2005 by Armağan Yavuz after starting work in game development as a hobby. Known for its leading "Mount&Blade" game franchise, TaleWorlds is one of the most successful indie developers worldwide.

The studio also grew with the game, and is continuing to add talented graphics artists and programmers to its core team.

The team is currently developing the much anticipated sequel; Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord. Release date is yet to be announced.

tw.png
Website  · 
favicons
Facebook  · 
favicons
Twitter

PepperKP said:
Ceasar said:
PepperKP said:
I could walk outside in that and feel comfortable

This is exactly why u ain't got no friends..
It reminds me of one of those festival t-shirts

Just for nerds

Do you only wear unicolor-nosymbol-shirts? I agree I would probably not wear a gaming-related shirt out, the only reason why I don't do it is probably that I am about the only person in my closer circle of real-life friends or acquaintances who actually plays video games (especially online multiplayer). That's why I'd prolly not feel really comfortable with it. :grin:

Festival shirts are perfectly fine in my opinion, you're promoting a nice memory. Don't think wearing one of those is "nerdier" than consistently walking around promoting companies like Adidas, Hollister, Nike, and what not. The only difference is that the latter is what most people do and therefore considered "normal".

I apreciate Phreaky's effort in designing this shirt and hope some people will buy it, but obviously if shirts like these are not your thing then that's fine for me. :razz:

Rayden_ said:
i didnt wear my wnl 3 t-shirt even for once but for example going gamescom with that t-shirt would be cool

Get your shirts now and plan the meetup at:

Gamescom 2016 -partner Turkey

Dreamhack winter (Sweden, Moscow, Leipzig)
https://tickets.dreamhack.se/splash/

PCGamer Weekender (London)
(I hear Deacon is selling limited edition, winner's T-shirts at this one...)
Head over to the PC Gamer Stage to see the team interviewing developers from some of your favorite gaming companies.Watch never before seen footage, exclusive interviews and exciting reveals.

Get an exclusive look at some of the year’s upcoming games at the PC Gamer Stage. The team will be hosting a variety of developers and other brains behind the games, showcasing their new games with exclusive developer interviews and a reveal or two!

Guest rumors leaking from the PC Gamer bunker include Creative Assembly, Julian Gollop, Taleworlds talking about Mount and Blade II, and Firaxis just for starters...

Follow us on twitter @PCGamer to hear more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom