Whatever Part of the World Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II Owns Right Now.

Users who are viewing this thread

garfelf you fat cat !! said:
It's important to show the fash that they're outnumbered and not to let them parade around as they like in my opinion.

EDL notwithstanding, I've found "the fash" to be an accusation thrown around way too loosely these days.

I mean when people are calling this guy whose only crime is holding a sign reading "THE RIGHT TO OPENLY DISCUSS IDEAS MUST BE DEFENDED" a fascist and a Nazi and what have you, I'm starting to shy away from believing anyone accusing anyone else of being "fash" (such a stupid word, by the way).

Jacobhinds said:
The only people who take Antifa seriously are invariably fascists.
"Large screeching crowds of aggressive people shouldn't be taken seriously."

Do you mean antifa randomers that browse and brag about anti whatever they dislike things online?

I'll be very careful with how I use words when the Nordic Resistance Movement holds a march in July. Don't want to overuse Nazi or Fascist after all, they might lose their meaning.

I did see that. What I don't understand is why you went on a tangent about misuse of Fash or Nazi.
Apropos what, if you don't disagree that the EDL are Fascists?

1. "Fash" is still a dumb word.

2. I brought it up because I decided it was relevant. It has gotten to the point where some elements on the left will refer to anyone rightwards of Hilary as fascist or Nazis, and it's by proximity discrediting any other accusations of fascism or Nazism.

Hillary is a libfash
even if some people just lazily throw the term around it doesn't​ mean it suddenly is ok to be a neonazi

what's dumb about "fash"?

Back
Top Bottom