Calradian Roleplay - HCRP Server

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello, I've played the server for like an hour, I do like the RP aspect but I'm a bit frustated. For example, I'd like to be a Troubadour, how am I supposed to become one? I can't get the money to buy proper cloth and instruments, since I can't sell stuff...plus when I relog I don't keep what I had...hope someone can enlighten me on how is this supposed to be played so I can properly roleplay!

firy said:
Hello, I've played the server for like an hour, I do like the RP aspect but I'm a bit frustated. For example, I'd like to be a Troubadour, how am I supposed to become one? I can't get the money to buy proper cloth and instruments, since I can't sell stuff...plus when I relog I don't keep what I had...hope someone can enlighten me on how is this supposed to be played so I can properly roleplay!

You get 15 gold every 15 minutes you play on the server, also it's a universal class so you'd be able to buy some equipment if you play for enough to farm and sell food as we have a hunger system so people need to get food or there health lowers or perhaps just ask people for money to buy a lute I think it's around 150 gold which would not take you long to earn if you just asked people for money.

After that we actually have some songs on our forums based on events that have happened on the server such as "******** Victor Red" who was martyred which led to a brutal war.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B74HfFDK1Fg&feature=player_embedded

Upgraded the crafting system.

I'll post a video soon but now to craft anything you actually have to gather materials in-game and go to an anvil and hit it with a hammer, this will also make a sharp "Ding" noise that everyone can hear

When you craft a weapon it spawns on the anvil in front of you and you may also upgrade weapons.

For example you can have an arming sword and a smith could combine it with 15 iron bars and the arming sword and after X amount of hits a knightly sword appears.

Would you be interested in merging with the Bear Force II module in order to create a star wars role-playing environment?

Lol apparently Tinadel is a blacklisted word from Kingsman's server now, guess we scarred the crybaby little refugee loving social worker too hard on his past servers giving him severe Warband PTSD syndrome. Trash Kingsman, trash.

-ANDREI- said:
Lol apparently Tinadel is a blacklisted word from Kingsman's server now, guess we scarred the crybaby little refugee loving social worker too hard on his past servers giving him severe Warband PTSD syndrome. Trash Kingsman, trash.

The fact you're trying to say supporting refugees is a bad things should make it evident what kind of person you are, I don't ban anyone without cause Bubba, Ryan and Megafox are still welcome to play my server as they've never broke any rules consistently and if the rest of the tinadels could summon the will power to try to follow basic rules then they would also be allowed to play.

-ANDREI- said:

Did Tavington give you a lollipop for posting this? Cute!

Arraknia said:
drphil **** off m8, dont involve my buddy godfrey into this

I didn't spent 6 years in medical school to take sh*t off illiterate hooligans like you.

honestly, I can understand why you would kick out Andrei, but not all of the Tinadels are bad. You shouldn't kick out an entire group just because of the bad behavior of one member.

He banned laban for killing an admin that was trying to CK him
He banned maga for a bit for beating some admins in a fight where he was the one being attacked
He banned Aelia for calling an admin bad at dueling in OOC
and he banned me when I was smurfing and rping as a scizophrenic man who attacked innocent peasants/Kingsman's guardsmen with butchering knives and trying to eat them alive

Lol this server is unfortunately the only rp server up atm and the staff compensates their butthurtness at losing by abusing their powers.

Oh and on his last server he mass banned every person with the Tinadel last name for winning a fight against his two admin controlled factions outnumbered 3:1 where we weren't even the aggressors. The kid even deleted everyone on Steam who was involved and warned us that we were going to be attacked ICly out of salt.

Hey so I have a question so say I wanted to play on this server and RP as a Kings , Lords , Knights ect Daughter would that be possible? If a King , Lord , Knight ect wanted me as a Daughter. ?
I come with my own Guards so no need to pull any of your own troops off to Guard me they just need to be feed and Armoured/Equiped oh and a Bishop
?

Back
Top Bottom