Quick Questions - Quick Answers Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

RyanMan12 said:
do I have to have recruit farmers from their region, or can I have farmers from any region but i need to be in a pict region when it comes to upgrading?
neither, they are not upgrades.

you get them in different ways like prisoners.

farmers and townsman can become regular musicians (hornman)

potrzebuje pomocy link z oficjalnej strony nie dziala..

Wyskakuje taki komunikat:
Mount&Blade Werband has not been installed on this
computer. Please download the full installer from:
ww.talleworlds.com and use it to install the game

RyanMan12 said:
If I make a make a companion a lord, exile them for treason then capture them can I convert their religion?

I’ve never played as a Christian, so I’m not sure. As a Pagan, you don’t get the option to convert any prisoners to your religion. Only collect taxes on one of their fiefs, if you torture them enough. Resulting in them hating you with -100 relations.

Going around visiting my lords I noticed something that I don't know how to fix. Some Lord's who I have had great relationship with one time have lost about a 30 relations with them ex, at time a my relationship with them is 90 but at time b it's 60. What is happening? And these are nice personality lords

Likely it is the rebellion mechanic. They are losing relations as they are checked to possibly rebel to revive a defeated civ, and will eventually rebel if relations get low enough.

High leadership and charisma will lower the frequency of them getting hit with that penalty (Some multiple of leadership and charisma reduces the random chance, it is in simple triggers if you want to see the formula). The penalty is fairly severe in vanilla, I think -20 or so?

Opposite religion will also lower relations, but that is fairly slow.

Hello,
I have some quick questions:
I have mount and blade warband viking conquest reforced edition v 1.168

1. What i can do with a prisoner Lord (captured from fight) ? there any way hire in my army?
2.I tried to make the quests from begin with "snake in the eye "  i'm on the quest who ask my to deliver a book from one church (the abbaut don give the book because don't trust my  ,if i increase the reputation with church he will give the book?
3.In this version don't exist a big two hand weapons (like a big axe? ) i remember in first mount and blade what i play my favorite weapon was one of this.
4. There any way to make a positive reputation with one kingdom? (where i have -80 reputation? )

Not to answer your questions, but a alert: update your games. Both Warband and VC. You have a old version installed.

Warband is 1.174
VC is 2.044, soon to be 2.049 or higher

How can I see the morale of enemies party (In Viking Conquer)? Is there a options when tell how stong or low is morale of enemy troops?  If morale of our party is very important when we're going in battle, then even enemy must have they own morale! How to know how level is they morale?

GenK said:
How can I see the morale of enemies party (In Viking Conquer)?

morale is a system for the player that works with gameplay features like food, recent events, bribing, army composition, religion, etc.

NPC armies are affected by the commander skills for things like party size. And they are affected while in combat like the player troops and can route (run away if losing too badly).

that is for vanilla. As this is a Warband-base game you can also visit the modding section to learn about how you can change things and implement your own ideas.

I asked if there is any option or way to see enemies party morale, so there aren't a option or way to see that, the enemies party morale?! So bad!

Do tunics with bonuses to skills grant the corresponding bonus when worn as a part of the secondary outfit at any given time as only the effects from the primary outfit are taken into account in the character page regardless of what is currently worn?

Wulfric said:
Do tunics with bonuses to skills grant the corresponding bonus when worn
yes, the UI doesnt update the display inside a scene, so it is a little misleading, but you can check the actual value with code (visit modding section to learn how) if in doubt.

Back
Top Bottom