[S] Morrigan Stay

Users who are viewing this thread

I have discontinued the mod because doing the tweak is very easy. Here is the link to the instructions: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,323613.msg8161888.html#msg8161888

Everyone loves Morrigan, so let's keep her. This mod simply allows Morrigan to stay in your party with all the usual dialogue options.

Viking Conquest Version: 2.005
Mount and Blade Warband Version: 1.168

Download

Changelog:

Changelog

Version: Beta 1.0.0

Last Updated: 09/01/15

Version Beta 1.0.0 - 09/01/15

- Morrigan Stays in the Party
- Edited Existing Dialogue Options

Install: Put all files in your Viking Conquest folder.

Screenshots:

4JfKpTpG

PhKF4IVZ

cool. might want to copy over to "Mods" thread where modders hang out. Nice work! I'll be doing this when module system is released. maybe add a new quest to find those kids or other more interesting things like have her actually spawn in camp. :smile:

kwbudirt said:
cool. might want to copy over to "Mods" thread where modders hang out. Nice work! I'll be doing this when module system is released. maybe add a new quest to find those kids or other more interesting things like have her actually spawn in camp. :smile:

I already have made a post, thanks for the advice. It would be great for you to add some more functionality. I'm sure people are going to want to marry her.

Probably a much better idea than ****ing about with the save-editor :smile:, good job. Though, you should probably specify which version of VC your current upload is for.

I'm sure people are going to want to marry her.
I'm thinking it can be done. In native, my wife can join party and adventure with me. So cool.
Late game gets a little tricky with the wife/minister dynamic.

kraggrim said:
Probably a much better idea than ******** about with the save-editor :smile:, good job. Though, you should probably specify which version of VC your current upload is for.

Ha, the save-editor is a minefield. I'll be sure to add the version number.

kwbudirt said:
I'm sure people are going to want to marry her.
I'm thinking it can be done. In native, my wife can join party and adventure with me. So cool.
Late game gets a little tricky with the wife/minister dynamic.

It's totally plausible. You could even take that existing code, or other marriage code from within the game.

Afa Potter said:
QWW said:
Screenshots:
4JfKpTpG
(First, I didn't buy the DLC (still Analyzing))
"Kissing" her? :razz:  Is this option already in the game or did you added it?

That was an existing option. I didn't add anything there, I suppose that was 'proof' that she was still in the party.

If the devs did an update in the future would this tweak break the game?

And do you put this mod in before or after you finish the Morrigan quest line?

yes if a patch is released this mod would have to redone for a new game but I'm pretty sure if she's in party in save game that would override patch. Modding is a pain until devs are done tinkering.

edwardecl said:
If the devs did an update in the future would this tweak break the game?

And do you put this mod in before or after you finish the Morrigan quest line?

I don't think it would actually break the game. It's so minor I think you'd be okay.

Before she leaves your party. If she's already gone you'll have to use the save game editor.

kwbudirt said:
Modding is a pain until devs are done tinkering.

Exactly. But we know that going in.

I don't think it would actually break the game. It's so minor I think you'd be okay.
Well, actually the "patch"/ "update" whatever will overwrite the modded files removing the modded code. but yes it wouldn't "break" the game. Modded code has to be re-done so mod will work again. That's my understanding. If I'm incorrect, please let me know.

kwbudirt said:
Well, actually the "patch"/ "update" whatever will overwrite the modded files removing the modded code. but yes it wouldn't "break" the game. Modded code has to be re-done so mod will work again. That's my understanding. If I'm incorrect, please let me know.

Oh misunderstanding then. It would temporarily 'break' it until I updated the mod and then it would probably work again.

longridge said:
Does anyone know where i could find the song she sings?

Couldn't wait more than 20 seconds to see if anyone replied to the other thread eh?

It will be in the music folder in your viking conquest module folder.

Back
Top Bottom