[S] Morrigan Stay

Users who are viewing this thread

I dropped the 2 files into the VC folder and opened the game again. Now the game log text is all kinds of weird and when the battle scenes open I get all kinds of odd lines about the scenery. Also on the character scene when you click relations and then factions it has something about party morale.

Guessing these are just popping up because the mod isn't updated to latest game files?

does matter - you have fanny messages coming, like ''you declare war on the city'' after symbel or when comming into city ''you receive noble sword''

ps. as topic is about Morrigan, can i marry her - give her a land etc. and then try? i know, that all companions are flagget as male, but she is spesial, isn't she?
can i tweak it with save editor?

QWW has provided me with instructions for a tweak that has the same effect as this mod, it should work with latest patch (2.012 as I'm posting, and will be adaptable for future patches with a little patience). Find it here.

clock4orange said:
i've done your way -> https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,323613.msg7977885.html#msg7977885
works OK, even got the chance to kiss her... :smile:
just to inform you, that way working with Bodo, Egil and Reginhard, who were dead or leave party during story line...
swap them with Caio, Ceavlin and Morgant, only deference is that they do not appear in the city you wish to, but in couple days just comming back, same as returning from mission
thans for that tweak :smile:

Any chance at eventually making her marriageable? I mean that would be the best capper to that storyline possible.

Psyckosama said:
Any chance at eventually making her marriageable? I mean that would be the best capper to that storyline possible.

Unfortunately the Module System has not been released so adding that is almost impossible.

Hi :smile: I cannot find this dlga_morriganle.... in the conversation.txt file. I have tried everything, with no result, I tried to copy this code to the file, also didn't work. (Sometimes it does! :grin: )
I downloaded this game in october last year. I think that game makers made some actualisations, bug fixes or something, and changed the code, so I can't find it. Is it possible? Or what should I do, please?
And sorry for my english.

Bagr said:
Hi :smile: I cannot find this dlga_morriganle.... in the conversation.txt file. I have tried everything, with no result, I tried to copy this code to the file, also didn't work. (Sometimes it does! :grin: )
I downloaded this game in october last year. I think that game makers made some actualisations, bug fixes or something, and changed the code, so I can't find it. Is it possible? Or what should I do, please?
And sorry for my english.

The current vanilla version has it at line 1851.

Omg, weird. My conversation.txt file has only 1694 lines  :shock: but game works well, Morrigan leaves with text which is included in this line #1851... Don't understand it :sad:
Anyway, thanks for reply.

Bagr said:
Omg, weird. My conversation.txt file has only 1694 lines  :shock: but game works well, Morrigan leaves with text which is included in this line #1851... Don't understand it :sad:

seems like you are looking at the wrong file. Check the [game folder/modules/Viking Conquest/]

you should update your game to 2.023 (if you are not a Steam user), as new version have bug fixes.

kalarhan said:
Bagr said:

seems like you are looking at the wrong file. Check the [game folder/modules/Viking Conquest/]

you should update your game to 2.023 (if you are not a Steam user), as new version have bug fixes.

Yes, that's it! Thanks

Kalarhan’s excellent VC Tweaks Tool has Morrigan staying as an option: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,348186.0.html . The Tweaks Tool is great—you’ll probably find a lot of other options that appeal to you.

Some mods also keep Morrigan from leaving (VC Balance Mod for example)

Back
Top Bottom