right to rule quest stories have an impact when creating your own faction?

Users who are viewing this thread

harpred

Recruit
ie when you send your companions off to spread the word about you to get the +3 right to rule.. for example before I would send Cealwin off he would say that if I become king only saxons should be lords because everyone else are only good as servants or slaves (  :lol: ) ... will this actually make a difference later? (ie if I recruit non-Saxon lords his morale will drop?)

not that i've ever e experienced. the only negative I've ever seen is a temporary morale hit cause another party member gets pissed. They always seem to get over it though. 

Thanks.. Actually how much right to rule should you have before starting your own kingdom? I heard it was 50 in native .. That seems a bit much in VC since you can't just use companions for right to rule quests by rotating them out since the moment you disbanded them they usually join the adventurers and you can't get them back

Just don't want everyone going to war on me when I start my own kingdom, cause you lose your farmsteads if a faction goes to war against you right ??

Back
Top Bottom