[5-a-Side] Congratulations & Thank Yous

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hqk7tLv.png

Hello everyone! This is the end of the Pre-Season. The first thing I want to let you know is that the Divisions have been created, and will be posted tonight, same for the Division C Sign-Ups. Congratulations to Unity for becoming the first placed team in the Pre-Season, although three of the five games were default wins, you have shown alot of skill in the matches you won. Congratulations to Demba Ba Army for becoming the second placed team in the Pre-Season, you've fought very well and even got a nice result against your 'rivals' Bendetto's Points. At last, congratulations to Elastic Warriors for becoming the third placed team in the Pre-Season. You struggled abit in the beginning, but found your way up to the top, where you belong. These are the winning teams of the 5-a-Side League Pre-Season, Congratulations!

T5MSY57.png

azTI2eY.png

dMssonx.png

Thank Yous
  • Thanks to ReneKB, for giving me the opportunity to help out with the tournament and for creating the 5-a-Side League.
  • A big, big thanks to Tardet and Luther, for helping us out when we needed the help the most and for being an important part of the Admin-Team.
  • Thanks to Belendor for making the medals.
  • Also, a big thanks to everyone who praticipated in the Pre-Season. Make sure to come back when the Divisions start!
What will happen next?
Well, now the Pre-Season is done, the Divisions will start very soon. We'll post the Divisions ans Sign-Ups for Division C thread later on tonight. There's no set date when the new Season will start, but we'll announce it as soon as possible.

Funny to see that Unity got first place when they had 3 default wins out of 5 and we had none and we fought every top team there is besides them simply because we couldnt pick them. I hope new season starts soon because this is unfair.

SB said:
Funny to see that Unity got first place when they had 3 default wins out of 5 and we had none and we fought every top team there is besides them simply because we couldnt pick them. I hope new season starts soon because this is unfair.

Even though I can agree with you, bare in mind that it's only the Pre-Season, and that we have made the choice to use the first system of the WNL for ranking and pick-system, the one who for me, leads to the most controversy. Thought, I would say that once things will be edited in the Table Thread, the Division will be quite balanced.

You will have the occasion to fight Unity soon and claim the lead of the Division A if you beat them (and the other teams), which is in my opinion far more important than winning the Pre-Season, especially when you look how messy it was with all the teams dropping out.

This said, I wouln't say that this tournament has been flawless, far from it. We've been making mistakes, we've learn from it (I hope so) and we tried our best. Atleast I personally think I did. With a bit more of professionalism from the whole admin team and a bit more of motivation and interest from all the teams involved, I do think that this tournament has some great potential.

Thanks to Tallie, who have been doing an amazing job during the whole Pre-Season and Luther who's been proposing his help when we needed it the most as written. Rene, I hope you will your motivation back because you're an amazing organiser when you actually want to be one. The success of this depends mostly on you.

For the others, we'll see eachothers for the next episode of this tournament, which will be hopefully, even better than this one.

Yours sincerely,

Tardet.

Viktor said:
Darth Light said:
You would have been on 3rd place with 59 Rounds Won, 4 wins and 1 draw, if Im not mistaken.
Fine...we'll go make our own medal!...It'll be like...nine times better!
:cry:

Roger roger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom