Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 11 - Some Context

Users who are viewing this thread

<p style="margin-bottom: 0cm;">Hello all!</p>
<p style="margin-bottom: 0cm;">As many of you may have noticed, we have been rather busy! Last week, we visited Cologne, Germany to attend Gamescom, the largest game conference in Europe. While there, we took appointments to demonstrate some Bannerlord gameplay to the world's media. Along with this, we released a few videos which were used as part of our presentation.</p>
<p style="margin-bottom: 0cm;">It has been great to see the excited response to the clips and we're very pleased that your feedback has been so positive! Of course, the game is still very much in development and so we had to make decisions about what to put in the videos and how it would be presented.</p>
<p style="margin-bottom: 0cm;">Here, we have compiled some of the highlights, along with a small smattering of new footage, which we want to present to you the community, along with a little explanation about some of the features.</p></br> Read more at: http://www.taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/Blog/13

cherac said:
How about a strike action until they release a blog....No one visits the forum until we get a blog or something cool

Haha dont think that will work tho. Besides think people are to addictive to this page than you might think :wink:

cherac said:
How about a strike action until they release a blog....No one visits the forum until we get a blog or something cool

No way, otherwise they may think, "Nobody is visiting our forums that means nobody is interested nor wants Bannerlord" and they may scrap the game.

It would be a catastrophe if they are going to say that "Its cancelled" one day...
That wouldn't be possbile... right?
Right???  :shock:

Even if it were cancelled, what have you lost? It's not like you've bought an early access title. Besides, it's not getting cancelled. TaleWorlds has always been this way. As much as we may not like it, with TW no news is good news.

illumenatye said:
It would be a catastrophe if they are going to say that "Its cancelled" one day...
That wouldn't be possbile... right?
Right???  :shock:

Q: What if your company goes out of business?
A: We have no intention to go out of business. However if that becomes a possibility, we will do our best to provide an unprotected executable of Mount&Blade to our customers.

From here

Orion said:
Even if it were cancelled, what have you lost? It's not like you've bought an early access title. Besides, it's not getting cancelled. TaleWorlds has always been this way. As much as we may not like it, with TW no news is good news.

speaking literally (typing actually) we would not lose anything but all these expectations will make some people feel down. i personally i have lost so much faith in the gaming industry, alot of new games dont work on my laptop and i dont know why i think its my laptop but im not sure, anyway back on point if this game isnt finished i think ill lose any faith ive got left in the industry.

Blead said:
Bluehawk said:
Is this mod dead yet?
This is a mod just like Fallout 4 is a mod for fallout 1.

I hope not, for most OG Fallout Fans Fallout 4 is more than just a stepp backwards. If Mount and Blade 2 Bannerlord would be to us what Fallout 4 is to Fallout 1 Fans, it would become chivalry medieval warfare. But it doesnt look so, its more of an Fallout 2  :wink:

Hi all! My question would be that is M&B II gonna be mac compatible? I really hope so, can't wait for it to be finally released.

why u bother us? i cant wait anymore please let us play, please,please, please

Back
Top Bottom