Author Topic: Adultery Message After Wedding  (Read 17034 times)

Malgus20033

• Veteran
    • YouTube - Darth Malgus
    • YouTube - Darth Malgus
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Neutral
  • MP nick: Kano Fett
  • M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Re: Adultery Message After Wedding
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2016, 04:49:47 AM »
Injiborg must just be a slut, because she has cheated on me twice, even though she has had a son with me and I am never gone more than a week.  Went from 97 relations down to 17. The first time she cheated she was pregnant, and I had not received the "show my wife love" option since the wedding. Then again the second time WHILE I was at a feast that SHE was throwing.  So she likes me less than all of my lords. And I cannot "show my wife love" anymore because she says "she is too young" even though she has already given me a son.

Totally BS feature.  Now I probably have to remove her as my minister because the next time she cheats she will be down to -13 relations.
I'd recommend, even if your not a cheater, cheatmenu, for,I don't think you care about the rule of not cheating more than for your relationship, so just press ctrl + ~ then type cheatmenu exactly like this and then go to her, and do the cheat.   Edit: just noticed, basically, if she cheats the real way, you should cheat the game way, that's kinda logic.

kalarhan

• Python Saint
  • Count
  • Use Q&A thread, not a PM :)
    • View Profile
  • WBWF&SNWVC
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2016, 01:17:35 PM »
if she cheats the real way, you should cheat the game way, that's kinda logic.

:mrgreen:

that was a funny one

remember you can use a tweak to change how this feature works as well. Visit ... The Tweaks Thread.

Cheers

Malgus20033

• Veteran
    • YouTube - Darth Malgus
    • YouTube - Darth Malgus
    • View Profile
  • M&BWBWF&SNWVC
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2016, 11:17:27 AM »
When o found out my wife cheated on me, I just, renounced from the king, started my kingdom, took her with me, locked her in my town, and she never ever cheated.

Edit: Well, I thought, then I see a lord in my castle and my relations with her get to -20

Edit: I sue hope they'll make a executioner in the new update, to hang her, or kill her in a tortured way, or at least a butcher to cut her like the pig she is :twisted:.I can't stand a women that's a slut, like my old girl friend.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2016, 12:11:07 PM by Malgus20033 »

Malgus20033

• Veteran
    • YouTube - Darth Malgus
    • YouTube - Darth Malgus
    • View Profile
  • M&BWBWF&SNWVC
« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2016, 12:10:34 PM »
It'd be silly if next, I see her with my own vassals or a king, and I sure hope not a lady

kalarhan

• Python Saint
  • Count
  • Use Q&A thread, not a PM :)
    • View Profile
  • WBWF&SNWVC
« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2016, 01:16:07 PM »
It'd be silly if next, I see her with my own vassals or a king, and I sure hope not a lady

anything can happen  :P

If you dislike the feature check the Tweaks thread for alternatives.

Remember to use the "MODIFY" button in the forum, instead of double/triple posting.