[5-a-Side] Week 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vivar said:
16:56 - Toigard: Yo Vivar.
16:56 - Toigard: We again will not find the 5.
16:56 - Toigard: so we decided to give you a default win
16:56 - Toigard: When I see Tallie open I'll tell him that we are withdrawing from the tourney.
Very exciting tournament for us.

that's normal when I'm in a team, the other teams will simply surrender

Team Rising Flame 14 - 2 Sith Order

We played the last map 4 vs 4, since they couldn't get a 5th. Screens are too mainstream, so thought i don't post them.

I sadly forgot to make them D:

RF vs. Sith screenshots

1G5OGfM.jpg

VwmIe32.jpg

Vaegir spawn missing (3:1)

j1rzAWR.jpg

Nvno and Frandz 16-0 Thunders

TiAD02i.jpg
J7zYPKz.jpg
cQjkCex.jpg
aJ4BKI8.jpg

Internet died during only good set rip

Ceasar said:
Team Rising Flame 14 - 2 Sith Order

We played the last map 4 vs 4, since they couldn't get a 5th. Screens are too mainstream, so thought i don't post them.

I sadly forgot to make them D:
Thnx for game, was fun! :razz:

Everything confirmed!

We're waiting for 4 matches to be played, or to be posted.
  • 303 vs Elastic Warriors.
  • BEHWUI vs BeNe Benchers.
  • Unity vs Mauz.
  • Tschabowy vs Opportunity Ducks.
Please get them done as soon as possible.

lllew said:
If you still want to play with 303, I heared that Pasibrzuch is no longer playing for unknown reason, also I had some business to him few days ago not connected with 303  and he also didn't respond so trying to contact him is pointless imo. Best hit here would be PitBull, actual leader of 303, but I see he's offline since 11 days. I heared that Einherjar, v-ce leader also left so who else there is... Kocurr doesn't play anymore for sure, so I guess there is only one person sensible to contact with if you didn't try yet: Michel.

I cant contact anyone of them. PitBull is offline since 10 days. Pasibrzuch is not writing back, as you can see above it seems like their team is just giving up (im not 100% sure though, but it just looks like that). I also added Michel, after telling him that we have to play our match he just answered with: "thats not my problem"...

Im waiting for an Admin decision. I have done my best to inform them, but unfortunately noone of them seems to be interested in playing our match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom