Name Change Log Mk 2

Users who are viewing this thread

CryoNomad

Llandy was here
Grandmaster Knight
Since the old log has not been updated in well over a year I thought I would take my own stab at hosting this log.

Old Log for Reference: Name Change Log

A thank you to Magorian Aximand for starting the old list who now seems to have become a very busy man.

The new list with new names on the left now and in alphabetical order for easy referencing.

Almalexia <– Tiberius Decimus Maximus
Amontadillo <– BloverLover
Angelsachsen <– Paronomasia12
Arcadius <– Arcadius 112
artattack <– Crescent glow <– _Pineapple
Arvenski <– Sir Arvondor * <– Sir Arvonderp <– Sir Arvondor de *whateverthe****Ibrieflycalledmyself* <–  sir_arvondor
BigArse <– TrinityArse
Bloody_Watson <– Zenithar <– Zenithars0
Bobtheheros <– bobthehero <–  Bobthehero
Calodine <– Taimat
Cativan <– Ativan
Comrade Temuzu <– Temuzu
Cyborg Eastern European <– Hyperion
cwr <- Dirk Robbing <– Dark Robin <– cwr
DoctorPainkiller  <– MrrPhil
Efe Karacar <– Belendor
Ejnomad <– Ejnomad07
Elisianthus  <– Kronic
Eternal <– Catholic
Evilnightz <– Evilknightz
Flin Flon <– Rams
Gestricius <– Gestrician <– Swissky
Graylord <– Sheriff-Murder
Harkon Haakonson  <– HarkonHakoon
havoc <– Havoc
iCock <– iRock <– Jome *Deleted Account*
J <–  Jace
Jock <– King of Scotland <– theEstonian
kbcmaster <–Headmaster
krik <– krik killer
Medicus <– General von Hiller
Miclee <– Miclee1
Nahkuri <– Human Snail
Narushima < RanGer_SLO
Pachinko  <– lordJehovah
Pharaoh X Llandy <– Pharaoh Llandy
Phonemelter <– Nipplemelterina <– Nipplemelter <– Facemelter <– Cedric Ferguson
Pillock <– CJ1145
PoisonCourtesan  <– Courtesan  <–  theAthenian
Reus <– Backstay
Ringwraith <– Erwin <– Sinister Sordid
RoboSenshi  <– roboWarrior001
Russik <– Big Boss
Ruthven <– Mad Skillz
SerPercy <– exin
Simon_pw, <– Public Opinion
Sir Hitson Winsler <– Burgass <– Lord Burgess1 *Deleted Account*
Slev <– Lerber
Sockthrik <– Folthrik
SootShade <– Troll
Teofish <– teofish
TheFlyingFishy <- TheFlyingFishey
Thuro <– Thane Delphi
Trevty2 <– Trevty <– TrevtyWithoutThe1066  <– Trevty1066 <– Twelve <– Twelvty. ಠ_ಠ <– Trevty1995 <– *Deleted Account*
Urgrevling <– Anarion
Vadermath <– vadermath
Venerable F sheep <– Nemesis <– xxlebox <– Voden
Vieira  <– Vieira151
Vorstadtkid <– Verbeek
Wismar <– Oscar.Hedlof
Wrc <– Workaholic

And updates or corrections post here or private message me.

Well, if you're going with new names on the left, Jace/J is the wrong way around, Thane Delphi/Thuro is the wrong way around (not that it really matters), Teofish/teofish is the wrong way around, and my name history (sir_arvondor/Arvenski) is the wrong way around. Some other stuff: 1.) You probably should list Trevty2 as Trevty's latest incarnation. 2.) I think PoisonCourtesan has had 3 accounts: TheAthenian, Courtesan (?), and then PoisonCourtesan. 3.) While I don't know the order of his other names, I know Jock is Jock right now, not "King of Scotland."

Hope that helps. :razz:

Arvenski said:
Well, if you're going with new names on the left, Jace/J is the wrong way around, Thane Delphi/Thuro is the wrong way around (not that it really matters), Teofish/teofish is the wrong way around, and my name history (sir_arvondor/Arvenski) is the wrong way around. Some other stuff: 1.) You probably should list Trevty2 as Trevty's latest incarnation. 2.) I think PoisonCourtesan has had 3 accounts: TheAthenian, Courtesan (?), and then PoisonCourtesan. 3.) While I don't know the order of his other names, I know Jock is Jock right now, not "King of Scotland."

Hope that helps. :razz:

Thank you! During the update process Magorian sorta just put them any which way he pleased and I tried to reorder them but obviously people I am not familiar with slipped through the cracks.

ejnomad said:
During the update process Magorian sorta just put them any which way he pleased
Yeah, I'd noticed that. I'm glad you're trying to make some order out of the chaos, though, as that'll make the list a lot easier to read.

Guy, if you please

For the record, that was me asking if my name could be changed to just Guy. That'd be great, thanks

No, sorry, Guy is a stupid name unless your last name is LaFleur or LaPointe.  :razz:  Actually, this thread is all about those no-life losers who have been reduced to rubble and felt a name change was necessary to try to hide their previous life.  You don't want to go there.  But if you really feel a name change is necessary, send a PM to an admin, like Lamb or Janus, and wait for the miracle transformation.

Back
Top Bottom