The Most important Poll: Morrigan or Solveig?

The Most important Poll: Morrigan or Solveig?

• Solveig!

Votes: 69 38.5%
  • Morrigan!

Votes: 66 36.9%
  • What? No, Egil

Votes: 14 7.8%
  • I prefer Brunhild

Votes: 19 10.6%
  • Other. Who?

Votes: 11 6.1%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

As you know, the personality of each character in Viking Conquest RE has been treated and created with great care. We would like to know what players think about them.

What do you think about them? Who you prefer? or they just remain a piece of bits that help you in battle?

Solveig has always been bugged before so I couldn't meet here, this time she did join my party and I felt that our mutual dislike of Egil and her suspicious attitude towards Reginhard made her alright in my book. I'll wait until I meet Morrigan before I decide who to vote for. Disappointed that there is no "anyone but Manslayer/Egil" option.  :razz:

It has to be egil. He may not play well with others but he is a one man death
machine. Wish he didn't hate on so many people tho. I go for a all norse outfit with egil solveig asbjorn and helgi. A bit of hassle but he is definetely worth it

Idibil said:
As you know, the personality of each character in Viking Conquest RE has been treated and created with great care. We would like to know what players think about them.

What do you think about them? Who you prefer? or they just remain a piece of bits that help you in battle?

As a published author, I am very impressed with the depth of these companions vs native. very well done. Further, the new camp dialogs really show significant developmental detail. cudos!!

How could Morrigan fall in love with me and then leave????  :sad:

Personally, really enjoyed the character interaction during that campaign, I ultimately chose Solveig because she didn't leave.  :iamamoron: But Morrigan and the campaign as a whole was quite enjoyable; my favorite Mount&Blade thus far. Very well done.

~Twinkle, who was pretty pissed when cray-cray dude tried to burn him alive

Twinkle said:
How could Morrigan fall in love with me and then leave????  :sad:

Personally, really enjoyed the character interaction during that campaign, I ultimately chose Solveig because she didn't leave.  :iamamoron: But Morrigan and the campaign as a whole was quite enjoyable; my favorite Mount&Blade thus far. Very well done.

~Twinkle, who was pretty pissed when cray-cray dude tried to burn him alive
there's been a mod released to have her stay. check out MODS thread

"Morrigan or Solveig?"

aoz8kgx8pzknypz7z38n.jpg

Solveig: the best in diplomatic missions. Morrigan yeah, good as warrior, but if you are bored of her mini-game, more useful companion is Solveig.

Back
Top Bottom