Irish Pub

Users who are viewing this thread

Goker said:
Tenzo is just a show-off. And that's not what stumble upon means.

Also, where is my goddamn video, Tenzo?

I see nothing wrong with it. :razz: Besides, I was trying to help someone. Thanks for pointing out that mistake by the way, I do appreciate it.

Here it is, your long awaited video. I did some editing on it, nothing big though, hope you like it.

Mandalorian said:
Pourqoui pa le topic pour Française? Est quelqu'un pouvoir parle Française? Je voudrais pratique mon grammer :smile:
le sage ne dit pas ce qu'il sait le sot ne sait pas ce qu'il dit

Tenzō said:
Goker said:
You're a damn troll with those edits. Laughed a bunch though. :razz:

Maybe I am, but you did enjoy the video made by this troll.  :razz:

I am not into this jumping car game. Jump, ride, hit and goal. Again and again. How could you enjoy this overrated game ?

Also according to someone in twitch, they will focus on e sports. Waste of time.

@UXC Will we have speaking Rooshan accent ?

Tenzō said:
Goker said:
Tenzo is just a show-off. And that's not what stumble upon means.

Also, where is my goddamn video, Tenzo?

I see nothing wrong with it. :razz: Besides, I was trying to help someone. Thanks for pointing out that mistake by the way, I do appreciate it.

Here it is, your long awaited video. I did some editing on it, nothing big though, hope you like it.
Goker carried the game with 400 ping. Well, i'm not surprised.

Ubsilon Xeforian Cioss said:
>Suggestion: Someone starts a voice chat on Tinychat -more ppl joins- for practising speaking and improving accent.
It's not quite effective to speak English with Turkish people than native speakers. And it wouldn't help us to improve our accents, on the contrary it would only stiffen our mistakes.

Redstone Knight said:
I am not into this jumping car game. Jump, ride, hit and goal. Again and again. How could you enjoy this overrated game ?

Also according to someone in twitch, they will focus on e sports. Waste of time.
I used to play a game about swinging your sword to try to hit an enemy, was called Mount&Blade as you might know. It had a surprising amount of depth in it and was really compelling. You could do a variety of subtle moves and tricks to defeat your enemy. That is the case for Rocket League. It has a great amount of depth that you don't yet realize. Where you hit the ball, which part of your car connects to the ball, which angle you come into an attack, what kind of hitting move you do. They all have an effect. It isn't just "jump, hit and goal". Though that kind of reductionist, uninformed remarks are to be expected of you, I believe.

Back
Top Bottom