Irish Pub

Users who are viewing this thread

Pourqoui pa le topic pour Française? Est quelqu'un pouvoir parle Française? Je voudrais pratique mon grammer :smile:

Mandalorian said:
Pourqoui pa le topic pour Française? Est quelqu'un pouvoir parle Française? Je woudrais pratique mon grammer :smile:
hqdefault.jpg

Tesla, I used to be a pedantic bastard who would correct everyone's mistakes but I don't do that anymore. A thread like this could be useful and I can partake in it if people think trying to converse in English can help them in the long run. Though I hope people start taking it more seriously, otherwise we'll never get to the stage where we converse without inhibitions.

Alright alright keep it on angle.

Goker said:
Tesla, I used to be a pedantic bastard who would correct everyone's mistakes but I don't do that anymore. A thread like this could be useful and I can partake in it if people think trying to converse in English can help them in the long run. Though I hope people start taking it more seriously, otherwise we'll never get to the stage where we converse without inhibitions.
You are kinda late for saying that, this thread is already filled up with trolls.

Goker said:
Oldu biz kalkalım.  I understand you. But when i want to write something i make a lot of mistakes. I cant get it how this thread improve our language learning? Bitti bende ingilizce.

Mandalorian said:
Pourqoui pa le topic pour Française? Est quelqu'un pouvoir parle Française? Je voudrais pratique mon grammer :smile:

Pourquoi pas un topique pour française ? Quelqu'un parle français? Je voudrais partiquer ma grammaire.

Voila, la phrase est correcte maintenant.

-Although the "s" letter in "pas" is not pronounced, it is still there.
-You're not talking about a specific topic so you should use "un" instead of "le".
-The word "topic" is English, the French counterpart is "(n/m) topique" which is a masculine word.
-Language names in French are written in minuscule.
-İf you use double verbs like, vouloir pratiquer, you conjugate the first verb only, thus the correct form should be "voudrais pratiquer".
-The word "grammar" is English, the French version should be "(n/f) grammaire" and since it is a feminine word you should use "ma" instead of "mon".

That is all for now. If you need further help, just PM me.

bariscik said:
Mandalorian said:

Salut mandolarian, ou tu a appris française? :grin:

(Desole pour les accents. Je n'aime pas l'utiliser :smile: )
Oui! Es-tu aussi? Ah, C'est non problème pas mais mon accent la Française non bien pas aussi. :smile:
Quand tu a faitè dèpart ètudie Française?  :smile:
Tenzō said:
Mandalorian said:

Pourquoi pas un topique pour française ? Quelqu'un parle français? Je voudrais partiquer ma grammaire.

Voila, la phrase est correcte maintenant.

-Although the "s" letter in "pas" is not pronounced, it is still there.
-You're not talking about a specific topic so you should use "un" instead of "le".
-The word "topic" is English, the French counterpart is "(n/m) topique" which is a masculine word.
-Language names in French are written in minuscule.
-İf you use double verbs like, vouloir pratiquer, you conjugate the first verb only, thus the correct form should be "voudrais pratiquer".
-The word "grammar" is English, the French version should be "(n/f) grammaire" and since it is a feminine word you should use "ma" instead of "mon".

That is all for now. If you need further help, just PM me.
Wow boy, when did you start learning French, there are some good grammer s....s outta there.

Ah now I got it. He kinda needs to learn how to smile thought. I just felt like I had taken back my exam sheet.

Mandalorian said:
Wow boy, when did you start learning French, there are some good grammer s....s out there.

It's been 4 years I guess. Actually my grammar sucks big, since I skipped most of my classes in my first year, so from time to time I stumble upon the most basic things.

Apox said:
Mandalorian said:
Wow boy, when did you start learning French, there are some good grammer s....s out there.

He has been in a French high school, I don't know if he graduated or not.

I have one more year before the graduation.

Kayra said:
As I remember, this year is his last year in high scholl but he isn't do the YGS-LYS tests because he is a rich bastard.

It is not like that I won't take the exam, sure I will, but since I already took the IELTS exam YGS and LYS are not that important to me and what is wrong with being rich? :razz: I do enjoy my economic standing.

Mandalorian said:
Ah now I got it. He kinda needs to learn how to smile thought. I just felt like I had taken back my exam sheet.

Upsie my fault there. :razz:

Back
Top Bottom