Irish Pub

Users who are viewing this thread

Redstone Knight said:
Tenzō said:
Goker said:
You're a damn troll with those edits. Laughed a bunch though. :razz:

Maybe I am, but you did enjoy the video made by this troll.  :razz:

I am not into this jumping car game. Jump, ride, hit and goal. Again and again. How could you enjoy this overrated game ?

Also according to someone in twitch, they will focus on e sports. Waste of time.

@UXC Will we have speaking Rooshan accent ?

Apart from what Goker already said, one of the greatest point of this is its casual gameplay. As you may have known already, I tend to play more serious or competitive games for the majority of the time like Dota or CKII, the thing is sometimes I feel suffocated by the community or the seriousness of these games. And there comes the casual games. Easy to enjoy and play yet really hard to master(I mean seriously haver you ever seen those aerial stuff?). The learning curve of this game is unexpectedly great.

Another point is the only downside of this game is (or was?) its servers. Sometimes it takes forever to find one and when you actually do find one, players disconnect after first goal and you're stuck to play with bots. I found no negative point apart from this.

@Goker, I'm not a car guy but I have to say, I like this game, even though I'm not a football fan too.
Anyway, should I buy it? It's good to watch gameplays, but will I enjoy playing it for a long time?
I'm confused, ılluminate me...

Afa Potter said:
@Goker, I'm not a car guy but I have to say, I like this game, even though I'm not a football fan too.
Anyway, should I buy it? It's good to watch gameplays, but will I enjoy playing it for a long time?
I'm confused, ılluminate me...
I can't tell you if you'll like for a long time, that is entirely up to you. I would say hold off on it if you don't have a group of friends to play the game with. It certainly is an experience though and you won't know if you will be good enough in the game to enjoy it if you don't try to play it at least once.

Sorry for not being around, Im on mobile, its a little hard to write.

Sly said:
Mandalorian said:
Pourqoui pa le topic pour Française? Est quelqu'un pouvoir parle Française? Je voudrais pratique mon grammer :smile:
le sage ne dit pas ce qu'il sait le sot ne sait pas ce qu'il dit
What the hell is that, some kind of proverb? Whatever, ain't have time for some weirdo teenies. Where are you ''barış'' lets have some nice discuss in French together.

Mandalorian said:
Oui! Es-tu aussi? Ah, C'est non problème pas mais mon accent la Française non bien pas aussi. :smile:
Quand tu a faitè dèpart ètudie Française?  :smile:

Oui :grin: je suis a lyon maintenant en fait. Pour ameliorer mon française. j'etudie français depuis 8 mois. Et toi?
Au fait, pourquoi tu apprend le française?

Mandalorian said:
Sly said:
Mandalorian said:
Pourqoui pa le topic pour Française? Est quelqu'un pouvoir parle Française? Je voudrais pratique mon grammer :smile:
le sage ne dit pas ce qu'il sait le sot ne sait pas ce qu'il dit
What the hell is that, some kind of proverb? Whatever, ain't have time for some weirdo teenies. Where are you ''barış'' lets have some nice discuss in French together.
Pouvez-vous parler notre langue? et ''teenies''?? est-ce que je vous montre une pièce d'identité? J'ai 24 ans et je suis à moitié-français

Goker said:
Alright you foreigners. This is an Irish pub, yeah? Shut your foreign mouths, English only from now on.

had to post this.

5e1c95a67694c41ad89116d4caac8745.jpg

Back
Top Bottom