Irish Pub

Users who are viewing this thread

As we can see, you are not able to have a conversation due to lack of english skills.

Let's talk about something deep, in here. So here is the topic. What do you think about your skills, talents? Which one do you like or do you even have one?  Which one are you proud of?

For me, I like my communication and coordination skills. I can talk with any people as long as the person is willing to. It opened a lot doors to me ehehhe.

Your age is insignificant. I mean, In 2 months, you can practise C level english in any age. Even your peers can speak better than you in a week. All they have to do is practising. Like I did my best in a month. I was at like A2 Level, Now I am talking with my professors.

So tell me, What is your skill? Speaking English a little better than your peers?

Yes,speaking english a little better than my peers.But I learned english thanks to internet and I came this level.Learning english in internet can cause grammar problems.But I had not grammar issues so much.I am making practising everyday.I went to english course.My english level was B2 in this summer.

Le Téléphone said:
Yes,speaking english a little better than my peers.But I learned english thanks to internet and I came this level.Learning english in internet can cause grammar problems.But I had not grammar issues so much.I am making practising everyday.I went to english course.My english level was B2 in this summer.
I went to english course too but it didn't help me.Problem is not belong to english course problem is me.I did not study much grammer and i always tell me ''i can not learn english without go abroad.How do you came this english level,just course and internet or abroad did help you if you go of course?

(my english level is not good please forgive me because of my faults)

Well for me it was my english teacher and my friends. Grammar is the key. When you know the "tenses" the rest is easy. Just some vocabulary and speaking.

You don't have to go abroad, there is a lot of app. Even some youtubers (like Barış Özcan) made promos for it.

I mean play story games, read some novels (don't try shakeaspeare, it is so old you won't even use those words), read news,  repeat the quotes (in british accent). Watch Youtube videos about it, the funny ones like compilations.

And the best, watch mini-series with English or Without Turkish subtitles. Try to understand what they say.
2nd best, answer the questions. Talk. Even when you are alone say something, like what is in your mind. Did you hit your toe? Say, Oh MA SH*T N**** IT HURT LIKE HELL. Of course you can say less dramatic like Oh I hit my toe.

i want to write here. he bois. srry for my bed england.
you could seen activist swedish girl greta xd. "YOU STOLEN MY DREAMS AND MY CHILDHOOD, HOW DARE YOU!"
yey. If they can steal your childhood in a Scandinavian country, we should use birth control pills in middle east. because...whatever.

Dr. Mehmet Öz said:
i want to write here. he bois. srry for my bed england.
you could seen activist swedish girl greta xd. "YOU STOLEN MY DREAMS AND MY CHILDHOOD, HOW DARE YOU!"
yey. If they can steal your childhood in a Scandinavian country, we should use birth control pills in middle east. because...whatever.
Well let me tell you something.

Some of you may think, you had the worst life we ever can see. But you are missing a point. SHE IS AN FREAKING ACTIVIST. SHE TALKS FOR HUMANITY NOT JUST FOR HERSELF LIKE YOU TALKED RIGHT F-WORD HERE!

She is not talking for herself... Understand that.

She is talking for millions of refugees, for surians, for ozbeks, for middle east, for africa... For kids. For kids whose dreams have been stolen.

We stole their childhood. We stole their dreams. We stole their everything. We did this. Every one of us. But she talked for you over there. And now you are blaming her. How dare you.

https://tatoeba.org/eng/sentences_lists/show/9364/tur

https://tatoeba.org/eng/sentences/search?query=&from=eng&to=tur&orphans=no&unapproved=no&native=yes&user=&tags=&list=9355&has_audio=yes&trans_filter=limit&trans_to=tur&trans_link=&trans_user=&trans_orphan=&trans_unapproved=&trans_has_audio=&sort=words&sort_reverse=yes

https://tatoeba.org/eng/sentences/search?query=&from=eng&to=tur&orphans=no&unapproved=no&user=&tags=&list=&has_audio=yes&trans_filter=limit&trans_to=tur&trans_link=&trans_user=&trans_orphan=&trans_unapproved=&trans_has_audio=&sort=words&sort_reverse=yes

Student of English Language and Literature here.

(secret turkish nationalist amongst the english studying spies)

I don't understand what's wrong with lecturers in Turkish universities. They always -somehow- manage to speak with a posh Turkish accent. I mean if you're not enlisted with priority in the first place, you're expected to speak with a British accent right?

In addition, mythology class is pretty boring. It's impossible to not get bored.

Back
Top Bottom