A Suggestion- Donations

What do the people say about donating to N0ught?

• Hell YEAH! Where do I sign up?

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • No, I wouldn't want to do that.

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I'd love to, but I couldn't afford to

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • I can both donate AND help set up a donation box

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Alright, comrades - dead and living, antiheroic and lichious - I have a proposition. N0ught has been friendly and kind of open with us about his life events, at least open enough to let on some monetary struggles. So I was up at 0300 local time, pondering, exhausted. While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,
As of some one gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door.
It was just  the family cat, but then an epiphany hit me like a Blood Engine cannonball
    DONATIONS

Guys, gals, zombies, everyone else, if N0ught set up a donations page on this or any other site, or set up a gofundme, would we be able to try and support him? Answer below, my friends! Show N0ught we're willing to help keep the dream alive! Er, uh-  yeah...
:twisted:
Danny out

Thank you humbly, for the post on this idea. :mrgreen:

I have thought about adding a donation button, but I currently have no bank account to link such a thing to. I was going to use a relative's PayPal but they got unnecessarily leery of putting their information online - tried to point out the fact that there is NOTHING to lose by people only being able to put money IN to the account, but they wouldn't hear of it. If someone wanted to Western Union me, or if there was some other way I could accept donations, I am all for it.

Once again, thank you! Truth be told, I am poor as hell, so every little bit counts. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom