[5-a-Side] Week 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was simply a mess. I'm pretty sure I've forgot a team but can't honestly see which one. Anyways, thanks for the very few who showed some kind of interest for the tournament they have signing up in.

Tardet said:
This was simply a mess. I'm pretty sure I've forgot a team but can't honestly see which one. Anyways, thanks for the very few who showed some kind of interest for the tournament they have signing up in.

A small suggestion would be to make a "strikethrough" in the list on those teams that have picked and been picked. I believe that was done in WNL and worked great(at least for me) when you had to see which clans was available to pick.

Viglaf said:
Tardet said:

A small suggestion would be to make a "strikethrough" in the list on those teams that have picked and been picked. I believe that was done in WNL and worked great(at least for me) when you had to see which clans was available to pick.

Indeed make's things easier.
We have done the "realtime" list on our forum just to see what teams are left when it's our picking turn.
Would make picking easier for everyone.

He cant do all this **** alone. He seems to be the only Admin, who is doing something for the tounemant right now.

Waringham. said:
He cant do all this **** alone. He seems to be the only Admin, who is doing something for the tounemant right now.
Bold statement for someone who doesn't know the work behind the forum but yeah... he is actually the most active member of the admin team at the moment.

This isn't the reason why only a small number of teams were available in the picking night. For sure the picking night could be better in matter of organization but every team should be aware of that the every Monday the picking nights are gonna hold. For sure not every Contact can be available to pick an opponent in the picking night. But there should be at least one player of each team who feels (at least a bit) responsible to join the picking night when the Captain is not there to do the pick. Or do we expect too much already?

We will try to improve the coming picking nights in matter of the organization. But we also expect more picks from your side, otherwise it's just pointless.

Firstly, a big thanks for all the people who have been giving me some warm words, it was really appreciated.

However, yes tonight was partially of my fault, not because I wasn't organised, but because I wanted to do everything on my own and didn't ask help for help when I could have some. I just felt like since I engaged myself to Rene for doing the job, I couldn't ask for someone else to do it.

Most of you probably want to improve their skill in term of gameplay, but I personally have to improve a lot in term of organisation aswell. So I deeply apologise for the mess I've created.

This said, and this hasn't changed since yesterday, I'm also very disappointed by the lack of interest some of you showed, especially teamcaptains. When you register for this tournament, there is not much you have to do except organising your match, play it and eventually once by week, take a little hour to do a picknight. Compared to all the time we give for you, we don't ask much in return.

So I hope that for the next time, everyone, you and me, will improve our way to do things, so we can have the most enjoyable tournament possible.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom