Thats a good mod

Users who are viewing this thread

Ingnar

Recruit
I just wanna say that this mod is really good. All 30 hours I have in original M&B after 950 hours in Warband, mods and scene editor, I played 1866. The models of weapons and clothes, houses, indian decorated weapons, the sounds, the music, the scenes, all new and well done. The global map is good too, pleases the eye, "whole bunch of flat emptiness with a few trees" is definitely not about 1866. The mod is also newbie-friendly due to most fighting is about shooting almost modern firearms. And it's just fun to shoot repeaters and revolvers from horseback, wearing cowboy strawhat, reminds me of "Gun" game. Recommended.

p.s. I would have bought it as a DLC. Seriously. Especially if it were ported on Warband and there was a multiplayer. It would have been another total conversion of gameplay, like Napoleonic Wars changed medieval fighting with swords and shields to musket lines and artyllery of modern age.

You're not alone, bud. I even recall way before its release, not thinking anything of it to be of interest, and then much later trying it out for ****sngiggles. Needless to say, one was completely taken away and immersed into this curious micro cosmos of post American Civil War. Plenty replayable, too.

Back
Top Bottom