Religion question

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi,

First of all - thanks for your mod! It's awesome!

And now to my question - during character creation I chose "Roman" as my religion. When I met Marcus Aurelius in Rome there was a priest with him. He was... christian. I talked to him, and said that I'm following Roman gods. He called me "Satan" and suddenly my relations dropped to -3. When I spoke to Marcus Aurelius - he wanted nearly 2000 denarii to "make amends". And right now Roman army in Italy is pursuing me (and peasants running from me as if I were truly a Satan...). It seems that you decided to make both Emperor and whole Italy... christian. Why? it's not historic in any way.

Oh, there's one more thing. Small armies move way too fast on the map.

Aquila SPQR said:
And now to my question - during character creation I chose "Roman" as my religion. When I met Marcus Aurelius in Rome there was a priest with him. He was... christian. I talked to him, and said that I'm following Roman gods. He called me "Satan" and suddenly my relations dropped to -3. When I spoke to Marcus Aurelius - he wanted nearly 2000 denarii to "make amends". And right now Roman army in Italy is pursuing me (and peasants running from me as if I were truly a Satan...). It seems that you decided to make both Emperor and whole Italy... christian. Why? it's not historic in any way.
It seams like there's a bug. They need to fixit. Marcus Aurelius is christian? Oh my..  :lol:

Aquila SPQR said:
Oh, there's one more thing. Small armies move way too fast on the map.
Yes, small armies can move much faster than large armies.

Back
Top Bottom