Bendetto Points (BP) #1 List EU

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
First you should stop talking from Arnis mouth or stop typing for him. Why you are so surprised Rempiçu? For this pretentious talk you need to increase your awareness on battlefield, 8v8 clan matches arent like 2v2. You need to be aware to know where are the arrows coming from. Do not forget where you came from. You were not even that good in 3v3 you just got carried by Achto and Arni. If u gonna keep discussing who the **** is best duo dont do it over on me.          Pş

And Arni please dont make me talk. Otherwise you would be the sad side.

Rayden_ said:
First you should stop talking from Arnis mouth or stop typing for him. Why you are so surprised Rempiçu? For this pretentious talk you need to increase your awareness on battlefield, 8v8 clan matches arent like 2v2. You need to be aware to know where are the arrows coming from. Do not forget where you came from. You were not even that good in 3v3 you just got carried by Achto and Arni. If u gonna keep discussing who the **** is best duo dont do it over on me.          Pş

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: This is why I wrote a whole paragraph to make people stop being so salty, just stop talking, get a grip Rayden, just ignore and continue.

_Osiris_ said:
Fietta is this your first online game  :fruity: this community is mild compared to many others. Should have seen the salt and vile in some of the largest games  :lol:

League of Legends is a great example. But compare to other games, this one isn't even an E-Sport. XD It's true, there's not a whole lot of drama because the community is small, but when there is drama it's just grown men who act like kids who's arguing over who's better than one another.

trot888 said:
Why do you call yourself a drama queen after asking everyone to call down? There's a cool drama going on, so, you know, just sit and eat ur popcorn. I mean, wtf, the topic isn't really about you, but you keep spamming like "I I I I I I I I I"

giphy.gif

Some of the bitterest and most angry fights I've seen on the Internet were in the game utopia which was massive back in the day before e sports was a thing. If people put time into something you can flame war over it  :cool:

Silvernj said:
trot888 said:
Why do you call yourself a drama queen after asking everyone to call down? There's a cool drama going on, so, you know, just sit and eat ur popcorn. I mean, wtf, the topic isn't really about you, but you keep spamming like "I I I I I I I I I"

Maybe, I guess you're either blind or just incompetent. I'll quote the required text from that paragraph, in all hope, it raises your IQ.

'People may call me a drama-queen'

Rayden_ said:

I can write my posts for myself, dont need Rempica for that. You cant talk about 3vs3 either because every 2x2 or 3x3 you played vs me and Rempica you got trashed. I understand you are upset that i play with Rempica and not in KURWA anymore but no need to vomit your rage on forums at him.

Shemaforash said:
Shemaforash is irrelevant in warband - Fietta

:fruity:

Meaning by that is you don't play, so I don't see how you consider yourself relevant, also I'm not sure if you're implying that I'm not. I'm not the only 100th player who's called you irrelevant or a forum warrior.  :fruity: Kappa

Thats exactly why im calling you Rempica's little puppy. I thought uve changed but i shouldve understand when you said if they dont unban me i will keep DDossing. Sry but none gives a **** about you in Kurwa.When you offered to play with Kurwa in Ecs2 under fake nick name i refused, when you beg "can i play one training match with you please" i refused that time is exactly when your rage made you more helpless. I guess staying quiet is better for you because you are drowning in ur own words. After this type whatever you want i have no time for your bull****s anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom