Bendetto Points (BP) #1 List EU

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:facepalm: Look, this is what you're I guess not understanding. It's looking at play, too be honest there's isn't no 'best duo'. Aslong as you have high individual skill and communication, I don't even see why 'best duo' lists exists. There's really no evidence to show that Cleric & M, Arni & Rempica, Brian & Thorr are even good duos. 8v8 scrims has nothing to do with duos. 3v3 also has NOTHING to do with duos. So you prove good points, but from what I've seen in live-streams, Refereeing and all sorts, Brian and Thorr seems to stand out. No one is a good duo as all it relies on is heavy individual knowledge, skill and good communication.

[M] said:
Absolute mega essays arguing the minuscule difference between 3 great inf pairs, you guys need jobs to go to immediately.

I'm working on my A-Levels Q.Q, so I have time to make pointless arguements Q.Q

Scar said:
trot888 said:
Hmm, I do understand where you're coming from, although, since both M and Cleric's individual skill is very high, they also work well as a duo, although they don't become 'better'. Brian and Thorr are also good individuals but as a duo they stand out and can pretty much 2v2 anyone and win, whilst if they both 1v1ed they'd lose. Arni and Rempica is the same as Cleric and M. Extremely high individual skill so they're good in a duo. In terms of team-play. Brian and thorr stand out more than anyone else. Sure M&Cleric have won all of these WNLs etc but that's AE with a extremely high individual skill and obviously the other 6 players support. Brian and Thorr aren't in Super top clans such as AE/KURWA and if they were they'd probably play so much better than any other duo. Scar, don't start placing trophies on the table, it doesn't really work like that. AE have won them matches, not just M&Cleric as a duo who 'carried' the team, because they didn't. Overall Brian and Thorr as a duo stands out.
So there are a couple of points that really annoy me when you discuss players here in the community. Before I start going into detail, I want to make it clear that I consider everyone single one of these six players to be an absolut top tier player. No doubt.

But, for me personally, calling someone the best is something you should do when he has won something. It doesn't make any sense to me to sit there and claim you are the best when you haven't proven it. So when you are making these "All Time Best Players" lists, be fair and take every detail into account, and not just the ones you like to think about.

You bring the argument that Brian & Thorr stand out much more than M & Cleric. Of course they do, simply because they play with players that are generally much less skilled than them. M and Cleric play with guys like Peter and LeRoux, so obviously they will have a much harder time to really stand out. I could play on Aquila and I would stand out a lot more than I am in AE at the moment (if I ever stood out lol).

Next question, how do you come to the conclusion that they would play much better than any other duo if they were on AE or KURWA? You are just assuming that out of nowhere, without any obvious reasoning behind it.

Napoleon also made the point that these wins are in 8v8. Yes they are, but if you don't want to count them, what else is evidance then? The 3v3 thing would probably be the closest thing. LAP beat Brian, Thorr and Tobi, and then got beaten by Sons of Baggo. I suppose that is not valid either, so what else do you want to take as evidance?

Last but not least, I don't understand why you quote M. He is bascially saying that it is a pure popularity contest, and that players get their friends and fanboys to vote. I don't think that supports your points.

EDIT: Basing these ratings on improvements is just stupid, sorry. In what world do you define someone as the best player just upon his improvements? What, you just look at what everyone single of these players have accomplished and that's it. Otherwise you might aswell say DIJN is the best infantry, because is he improving faster than anyone else. lol idk.

Maybe thats why every time me and Rempica ask M and Cleric for 2x2, your friends always reply the same "No, thank you". And I really think you shouldnt be the one talking about 3x3s after  "international kitchen of hope 20 - 12 3 heavens of ae". You say you "would stand out" but how come core AE infs lost to rayden? How come you play bad in every important official match in every tournament? Anyways,  Im 100% sure that me and Rempica will win against Cleric and M, but they refused to play many times so there is noway we can find out. I also agree with fietta that Brian and Thorr have insane teamplay and they do stand out as duo and i think they would beat Cleric and M too. It doesnt mean that M and cleric arent top infantries, its just that they are worse in 2x2

SB said:
Maybe thats why every time me and Rempica ask M and Cleric for 2x2, your friends always reply the same "No, thank you". And I really think you shouldnt be the one talking about 3x3s after  "international kitchen of hope 20 - 12 3 heavens of ae". You say you "would stand out" but how come core AE infs lost to rayden? How come you play bad in every important official match in every tournament? Anyways,  Im 100% sure that me and Rempica will win against Cleric and M, but they refused to play many times so there is noway we can find out. I also agree with fietta that Brian and Thorr have insane teamplay and they do stand out as duo and i think they would beat Cleric and M too. It doesnt mean that M and cleric arent top infantries, its just that they are worse as 2x2
Ouch, that hurt man... Yeah, I usually massively underperform and get outclassed by top tier players. But see this whole discussion is not about me. I am just stating my opinion on the question Bendetto asked, so I don't get you are getting so passive aggressive here. Is my name in the poll? No.

As for the reason why M and Cleric don't want to play against you every day, I can't say too much obviously. Maybe one of the reasons was because you are usually insulting your opponents and DDoS servers. Or maybe they just don't want to play with you every day over a two month period in order to prepare for a 3v3 tournament. Did oodle accept your ft7 offer after TMW lost to wK yet?

Scar said:
Yeah, I usually massively underperform and get outclassed by top tier infantry. But, you are still wrong. Out of all these bad matches, I had at least one good match. Pretty proud of that one, actually printed that screenshot and now have it above my bed. :grin:

You did play pretty well there, but so did the other 7 people, but I admit, Scar you do play well, possibly not recently but you're still a very highly-rated player and I can see why, just don't go around blocking people on steam because they give you compliments... #Foreveralone

Scar said:
SB said:
Maybe thats why every time me and Rempica ask M and Cleric for 2x2, your friends always reply the same "No, thank you". And I really think you shouldnt be the one talking about 3x3s after  "international kitchen of hope 20 - 12 3 heavens of ae". You say you "would stand out" but how come core AE infs lost to rayden? How come you play bad in every important official match in every tournament? Anyways,  Im 100% sure that me and Rempica will win against Cleric and M, but they refused to play many times so there is noway we can find out. I also agree with fietta that Brian and Thorr have insane teamplay and they do stand out as duo and i think they would beat Cleric and M too. It doesnt mean that M and cleric arent top infantries, its just that they are worse as 2x2
Ouch, that hurt man... Yeah, I usually massively underperform and get outclassed by top tier players. But see this whole discussion is not about me. I am just stating my opinion on the question Bendetto asked, so I don't get you are getting so passive aggressive here. Is my name in the poll? No.

As for the reason why M and Cleric don't want to play against you every day, I can't say too much obviously. Maybe one of the reasons was because you are usually insulting your opponents and DDoS servers. Or maybe they just don't want to play with you every day over a two month period in order to prepare for a 3v3 tournament. Did oodle accept your ft7 offer after TMW lost to wK yet?

Its good that you agree that you are outclassed by top infantires in this game. I didnt get agressive, I just dont think you had the right to talk about 3x3 after you lost to Rayden in melee. About 2x2. There is no need to play "every day", we can play 1 official 2x2 and find out who is better. As I said above, im 100% sure they cant win. I havent insulted any of them so it cant stand as a reason to refuse. Unlike Cleric who likes talking **** ingame and then doesnt show up in ECS finals, leaves 5x5 tournament and disband his whole team, when he finds out that we picked him and refuses to play 2x2. Pathetic. I have played ft7 vs Oodle on NA server and won, i dont see how it matters. I lost to wK, but im better than Oodle, i know it, he knows it. I lost in 3x3, but im better than Cleric, i know it, he knows it. Quite simple, isnt it?

SB said:
Its good that you agree that you are outclassed by top infantires in this game.
Yeah, hope you feel better now.

SB said:
I didnt get agressive, I just dont think you had the right to talk about 3x3 after you lost to Rayden in melee.
Why not? I mean I can watch the VOD and even I can tell that must have been better than you that day.

SB said:
About 2x2. There is no need to play "every day", we can play 1 official 2x2 and find out who is better. As I said above, im 100% sure they cant win. I havent insulted any of them so it cant stand as a reason to refuse. Unlike Cleric who likes talking **** ingame and then doesnt show up in ECS finals, leaves 5x5 tournament and disband his whole team, when he finds out that we picked him and refuses to play 2x2. Pathetic.
Nah, I meant you trained for it every day over two months and still lost. And yeah I agree, was pretty dodgy from Cleric and Deacon to found two 5v5 teams and then don't play, I feel pretty bad for the admins and KURWA/Freelancers. As for the insults, I don't want to go into detail again, I still vivtly remember your posts when you got banned from my tournaments, and the corpsekicks from you and Rempica in any (trainings-)match I played with you.

SB said:
I have played ft7 vs Oodle on NA server and won, i dont see how it matters. I lost to wK, but im better than Oodle, i know it, he knows it. I lost in 3x3, but im better than Cleric, i know it, he knows it. Quite simple, isnt it?
Yeah you are indeed very eager to prove yourself. I guess the point you and Rempica have to understand is that the community obviously rates you as excellent infantries, they just can't stand the way you are behaving usually. See, you want to get unbanned for the next tournament, but I can still see you teamkilling Grifon and Bendetto on IGB. Like, I don't know, doesn't make any sense to me.

Scar said:
Yeah you are indeed very eager to prove yourself. I guess the point you and Rempica have to understand is that the community obviously rates you as excellent infantries, they just can't stand the way you are behaving usually. See, you want to get unbanned for the next tournament, but I can still see you teamkilling Grifon and Bendetto on IGB. Like, I don't know, doesn't make any sense to me.
Yeah, they have kinda list of people to teamkill on IG. Dont know about Bendetto, but me and Grifon are definitely victims. Usual attitude they have towards other russian players is "dirt, meat" and phrases like "the ones born to crawl cant fly", "Im an eagle, you're a worm".
They dont show their attitude towards non-russian players fully only because of poor english.

Scar, You can never play better than me, sorry. Even if I didnt play my best that day, i played just enough to kill Peter in duels 5 times in a row. His score was 1-8 at the end of 2nd set because of me. My team could never lose to Rayden in melee, last time we played 3x3 vs Rayden it was 20-5 for us, please dont compare yourself with me.
abRRzD1.jpg

Im not "eager to prove myself", i just find what you write at the very least weird. I dont see any reason to fight on forums, i can prove my words ingame, i can beat Cleric in ft7, i can beat him in 2x2, i would beat him in 5x5 if he didnt disband his team when we picked him. I honestly think that this behaviour is logical, me and Rempica know for a fact that we can beat Cleric and M in 2x2, I write it on forums when we see that you talk **** about us. We can prove our words ingame and play 2x2 as duo, Cleric and M cant. Lets end the discussion on that.

P.S.
Scar, I wont reply to IG BG accusations even though they arent entirely true since half of your teammates are permanently banned there multiple times too and this topic doesnt have anything in common with "who is better duo".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom